Looking for GCC 3.3.2 on Unixware 7.1.1

I need to install GCC 3.3.3 on our Unixware 7.1.1 server and the quickest
way would be to install a package. I have had google, but not found
anything. I have downloaded the source, but need to upgrade my binutils
first - all being time consuming.

Does anyone know where I could get such a package? Even a package for a
recent version of binutils would be appreciated as compiling 2.14 is
proving "interesting" at the moment.

Any help appreciated.

JR
0
Julian
9/18/2004 2:46:03 PM
comp.unix.unixware.misc 270 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Julian Regel <news@NOSPAMwhite-tower.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.09.18.14.46.03.568974@NOSPAMwhite-tower.demon.co.uk>...
> I need to install GCC 3.3.3 on our Unixware 7.1.1 server and the quickest
> way would be to install a package.

No such binary package is currently available.

Jonathan Schilling
0
jlselsewhere