missing include files (sys/param.h, sys/socket.h, net/if.h, ...)

Hi

I'm using VC++ 6.0 SP5 under windows 2k. I tried to compile the net-snmp
(sourceforge.net) source.
When I try to compile, I get the following errors (missings):

Cannot open include file: 'sys/param.h'
Cannot open include file: 'sys/socket.h'
Cannot open include file: 'net/if.h'

Can somebody help me?

0
Ronald
10/22/2003 7:19:46 AM
comp.win.programmer.misc 1111 articles. 0 followers. MajorSetback (104) is leader. Post Follow

"Ronald Meier" <meier1@hta-bi.bfh.ch> wrote in message
> I'm using VC++ 6.0 SP5 under windows 2k. I tried to compile the net-snmp
> (sourceforge.net) source.
> When I try to compile, I get the following errors (missings):
>
> Cannot open include file: 'sys/param.h'
> Cannot open include file: 'sys/socket.h'
> Cannot open include file: 'net/if.h'
>
> Can somebody help me?

Not easily. These are Unix-specific header files which aren't available on
Windows. You might want to try building under Cygwin, which should include
enough Unix emulation to build your app.

--
Tim Robinson (MVP, Windows SDK)
http://www.themobius.co.uk/

0