WSAEADDRNOTAVAIL

10049
0x2741
The requested address is not valid in its context.

The application runs fine with winserver 2003 but when tested with win
server 2008 it gives the error when client tries to connect to server.
Can anyone give a suggestion what is gone wrong or configuration that
needs to be done with the network.

Thanks in advance
Bejoy

0
bejoy
7/1/2010 7:58:33 AM
comp.win.tools.winsock 400 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Win Win Win Win......
Win Win Win Win...... Win cash Rs.10,000. SMS BLUFF to 57333 (Only For Indian) Free Registration! - Register here Free:- http://offr.biz/HLDDT337130BVGMJPF (....Free Offer is Valid Only For First 250 members who Registered...) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Tool Kits for Service Pros
20% OFF All Tools & Tool Kits For Master Network Pro's =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= NEW PC/Network Maintenance Kit The ultimate tool kit for maintaining network, LAN and PC environments. The 500-020 PC and Master Network Installation Maintenance Tool Kit combines the best elements of our Network Tool Kit with the key tools from our Computer Repair Tool Kit. We then added a Cat 5 Cable Tester to create our most complete Datacom Tool Kit ever. It is the ideal tool kit for any IT department! Details: http://www.forpctechs.com/store/p292.htm For Electronic Pro's =-...

[...]

when is winning not winning?
when apple loses. just ask out twerp apple shills. On 2014-11-01 20:57:34 +0000, awoolmeyer@gmail.com said: > when apple loses. just ask out twerp apple shills. And where is Apple losing, Michael? On Saturday, November 1, 2014 6:31:07 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote: > On 2014-11-01 20:57:34 +0000, awoolmeyer@gmail.com said: > > > when apple loses. just ask out twerp apple shills. > > And where is Apple losing, Michael? interesting that you know you're a twerp troll. i like that you are the head of my fan club. it's twerps like you that ke...

Applet to run on Win 98, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista & Win 7 ??
Hi gurus, In our JSF/JSP application we use applet to do client side printing. The chalenge is that the application must run on various windows version, i.e : Win 98, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista & Win 7. Is there any known concern/issue on this applet portability for those WIndows versions ? Thank you very much, Krist On Mon, 3 May 2010 20:54:23 -0700 (PDT), Krist <krislioe@gmail.com> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said : >Is there any known concern/issue on this applet portability for those >WIndows versions ? The current version of Java no...

winsock under win 2000
hellow all. i have server client vb program thet use winsock. when the server is running under win 2000 i get from some clients, not all, un complited string. i dont whant to change things in the client side. only in the server side. is there a solution? thanks. ...

winsock problem under win 2000
hellow all. i have server client vb program thet use winsock. when the server is running under win 2000 i get from some clients, not all, un complited string. i dont whant to change things in the client side. only in the server side. is there a solution? thanks. ...

winsock problem under win 2000
hellow all. i have server client vb program thet use winsock. when the server is running under win 2000 i get from some clients, not all, un complited string. i dont whant to change things in the client side. only in the server side. is there a solution? thanks. ...

Change the default tool from the Hand Tool to the Select Text Tool
In Adobe Acrobat, can I permanently change the default tool (cursor) from the Hand Tool to the Select Text Tool? ...

Free Tools for APL+Win Programmers
A consolidated version of presentations made at the APL2000 Conferences from 2003 through 2006, plus additional tools created since then. See www.rexswain.com/tooltalk for documentation and download. Apparently my link did not work for some people. Here is a more reliable link: http://www.rexswain.com/tooltalk.html ...

winsock problem in win 2000 system
helow all. i writen a vb client-server program thet using winsock to communicate. when my server side is on win98 system it's working well. now i'm trying to run it on win2000 system. in this system some clients send un-complited char string. im using seporetor char and i break the string into words in the server. i have protokol thet should get 101 word for example and from some clients send only 55 each time. any one can tell me what could be resone and the solution? most regards. On 29 Sep 2003 03:04:12 -0700, april3000@hotmail.co.il (sagi) wrote: >helow all. >i...

lint tool for C++, Win/DOS?
Saw one for like two hundred bucks--Sure that's good for the professional programmer, who makes 50k a year and for whom it's a tool of the trade. I just do this as a hobby because it's fun :) Anyone know where to get a free/inexpensive lint tool? >>>> AngleWyrm writes: AngleWyrm> Anyone know where to get a free/inexpensive lint tool? You can get splint via cygwin. www.cygwin.com On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:17:20 GMT, Peter Lee <pete_lee@swbell.net> wrote in comp.programming: > >>>> AngleWyrm writes: > > AngleWyrm> Anyon...

problem using winsock progrem under win 2000
helow all. i writen a vb client-server program thet using winsock to communicate. when my server side is on win98 system it's working well. now i'm trying to run it on win2000 system. in this system some clients send un-complited char string. im using seporetor char and i break the string into words in the server. i have protokol thet should get 101 word for example and from some clients send only 55 each time. any one can tell me what could be resone and the solution? most regards. sagi wrote: > helow all. > i writen a vb client-server program thet using winsock t...

winsock get only part of the string under win 2000
hellow all. i have server client vb program thet use winsock. when the server is running under win 2000 i get from some clients, not all, un complited string. i dont whant to change things in the client side. only in the server side. is there a solution? thanks. On 2 Oct 2003 10:37:25 -0700, april3000@hotmail.co.il (sagi) wrote: >hellow all. >i have server client vb program thet use winsock. >when the server is running under win 2000 >i get from some clients, not all, un complited string. >i dont whant to change things in the client side. >only in the serve...

Web resources about - WSAEADDRNOTAVAIL - comp.win.tools.winsock

Winsock errors (Windows sockets)
Winsock-Error.com shows you detailed help for each of the error messages that an application such as Outlook Express may show you when it encounters ...