Word 2000 - Populating user form text boxes from a text file

Hi all,

I'm writing a macro for a Word 2k user form that pops up when a new
document is created from a template. When a button is pressed, values
are transferred from the text boxes in my user form to corresponding
formfields in the document. So far, so good - this is working just
fine.

However, I want to be able to have the user form read 'default' values
from a text file, and re-save them to the same file when the form is
closed (thereby saving any changes).

Does anyone have a snippet of code they'd be willing to let me modify
for this purpose please? Or any detailed advice on how to achieve it
maybe?. I haven't worked with file IO using VBA before!

Thanks to anyone who is kind enough to respond :-)

0
phat
4/26/2006 2:55:03 PM
comp.windows.apps.word-proc 948 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow