Win 10 Edge / Move favorites onto another partition

I do not like to have my favorites on the system disk
With the Iexplorer it was easy to change the location.
How to do the same in Edge?
Is there a registry hack?

It would be great if IExporer an Edge are using the same location afterwards.

Is there another group tp place this quesition?

Rgds
Juergen
0
ISO
8/21/2015 12:10:30 PM
comp.windows.misc 3202 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Microsoft Forces Windows 10 Downloads Onto Windows 7 And Windows 8
The saga continues. Following news that Windows 10 automatically downloads onto Windows 7 and Windows 8 for users who choose to upgrade, Microsoft MSFT +0.00% has now confirmed it has taken things one serious step further: Windows 10 will now download on computers even when users chose NOT to upgrade. This somewhat shocking development was discovered by The Inquirer when a reader reported Windows 10 had been downloaded onto their computer despite the fact they expressly declined the opportunity to upgrade: �The symptoms are repeated failed �Upgrade to Windows 10' in ...

Moving WINS clients to another WINS Server from the SERVER
I am trying to get an older Windows NT Server 4.0 WINS Server off-line and move the Ownership WINS records from one database to a new WINS Server on my Windows 2000 Server. I have 200 clients and do not want to go to each desktop. How can I do this from the Server without having to visit each client so that the Clients will resolve to the Windows 2000 WINS Server and not the Windows NT WINS Server. ...

Is Ubuntu 10.10 yet another chance to ditch Windows?
From ZDNET: Cuss and discuss. http://tinyurl.com/2e2lp72 Is Ubuntu 10.10 yet another chance to ditch Windows? By Christopher Dawson | October 7, 2010, 1:16am PDT The easy answer here is �of course!� But it�s a little tougher now that we aren�t comparing Ubuntu to Windows Vista. As many schools have begun rolling out Windows 7, an operating system that I actually like quite a bit and that has considerable traction just about everywhere, the arguments against Windows 7 began coming down to only cost and the occasional religious debate. Add in Windows Multipoint Ser...

Win Win Win Win......
Win Win Win Win...... Win cash Rs.10,000. SMS BLUFF to 57333 (Only For Indian) Free Registration! - Register here Free:- http://offr.biz/HLDDT337130BVGMJPF (....Free Offer is Valid Only For First 250 members who Registered...) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

move Eudora from one partition to another.
I want to move Eudora from the C: drive (partition) to the E: drive (partition) on the same physical harddrive. Can I just transfer all the files in the Eudora folder on C: to a similar folder on E:, then uninstall Eudora from C: and just reinstall on E: being sure the install is pointed to the right folder? If it makes a difference I am using Eudora 4.3.2 and Windows2000 sp4. Thank you for any advice. Bob howardrl@comcast.net Bob Howard <howardrl@comcast.net> wrote: >I want to move Eudora from the C: drive (partition) to the E: drive >(partition) on the same physic...

Linux wins another city over Windows
Linux wins another city over Windows Matthew Broersma, Techworld.com 17/06/2004 09:26:28 Linux has won another battle proprietary software with the decision yesterday of Bergen, Norway's second-largest city, to consolidate older Windows and Unix servers on Novell's Suse Linux Enterprise Server 8. The deal was announced shortly after the German city of Munich finished a year-long decision-making process that will see 14,000 desktops switched from Windows to Linux, a move that some have called the poster child for desktop Linux. http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php/id;6646...

Moving entire installation to another partition?
I am using Fedora Core 2, and I would like to move the entire installation to a separate already built partition. Is it as easy as cp -rp / /data (if the extra partition is mounted as /data)? Or should I wait for Core 3, and install it fresh on the new partition and move the data over? I'd hate to lose all my configurations. Thanks, -Tony -- Reliable, Unix shell accounts. http://www.jtan.com/proshell/ cl00bie @ IRC - /server cookie.sorcery.net 9000, http://www.sorcery.net We welcome WebTV'ers - http://www.sorcery.net/help/index.html#WebTV Tony Miller wrote: ...

moving windows to another disk with dd
Hi, I've used dd to duplicate bootable OS images placed on multiple partitions. This has been successful when using one source disk to a target disk with identical drive geometry. Does anyone know if this will work between two different disk drive geometries, where the target is equivalent in size or larger than the source? I am also attempting to write/copy an individual partition (containing a working Windows 2000 image) into a partition of a disk drive that was manually partitioned to make sure that the target partition was large enough to accommodate the source partition. However, is...

move an X window to another session
Hello. I have a Linux box I run at home which is constantly running an X window app. I need to be able to SSH into this box, and bring up this app in my remote X session (withous quiting the app) (I have X redirection working just fine, fyi). Since this app is already on say, :0.0 - I just want to be able to 'move' it to my SSH session. After I am done, I would just move it back. I came across a utility called 'xmove' - but it has not seen any activity since 1997, so not sure that is exactly what I want. Can anyone offer any suggestions?? I hope this makes sense, TIA! -...

Moving Windows Partition w/linux
Here's the story.... I have a laptop (Omnibook 4150, P3-500). It started with a 15G harddrive that has Windows 98SE. I wanted to see if I could get linux to work on it. I removed the 15G hard drive and installed an older 6G drive. I installed SuSE 9.1 Pro. Played around and got everything working peachy. I went out an bought a new 40G hard drive and installed it. I partitioned 40G drive with multiple partitions, 1 for windows. 1 for Suse (plus a couple more for swap, hibernation, etc.) My goal, to make the laptop duel boot between Windows 98, and Linux. I bought a external USB ca...

User nukes Windows partition, Ubuntu wins!
I just nuked windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) ,----[ Quote ] | I was planning on keeping it around in case I needed it for school, | bit it hasn't happened that I really needed it in four years and I | imaged my windows partition- and now I'm Linux solo! Woo hoo! `---- http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=6567746&postcount=1 -- Linux - You must break it | Windows - It breaks itself Tony Manco wrote: > I just nuked windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) > > ,----[ Quote ] >> I was planning on keeping it around in case I needed it for school, >> bit it ...

Win XP Pro: favorites and desktop moved
Typically your favorites and desktop icons are stored in C:\Documents and Settings\username\Favorites C:\Documents and Settings\username\Desktop But once I was doing a windows update when my system crashed and since then, when I add a favorite, or a new desktop icon, XP stores them in C:\Windows\Favorites C:\Windows\Desktop Any ideas how I can get windows to store this information in it's old location? I'm using Windows XP Pro Ver 2002 SP1. -- JKL ...

Edges, edges, edges
Dear folks: I just went from SW2004 and SW2006 and am pleased to report a 25% drop in departmental efficiency...*sigh*. This happened last time I upgraded too, but I recovered... Anyway, I used to select unwanted part edges in a drawing, hide them, and when they didn't, find a handy surface and do the Show/Hide Edges (Show, then Hide) routine, and everything would rebuild and be lovely. But now I can't do that. Has anybody got more ideas? I can select them fine, just not hide them. Cordiallly yours, Gerard P. Lakeview Forge Co. ...

10 Windows 10 installs
And the people, who are not "computer consultants" haven't had any issues whatsoever. Wadda Dick. IT will make IT'Self look like the asshole IT is, to promote IT'S trolling. IT'S daddy must be rolling over in his grave at top rpm. ...

Web resources about - Win 10 Edge / Move favorites onto another partition - comp.windows.misc

Crowd Favorite : Elegant WordPress and Web Application Development
Crowd Favorite is organized, reliable, and a joy to work with. We chose them for our projects because they are the top in the industry, and the ...

America's Favorite Architecture
Featuring photography by Carol M. Highsmith Site Requirements: Minimum Screen Resolution 1024x768, Flash Player 8 Download here - Copyright © ...

My Favorite Martian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about television series. For movie, see My Favorite Martian (film) . For the cartoon band, see Your Favorite Martian . for 107 ...

rawdraw.favorite
Favorite graphic images, illustrator Kohei Shioi collected My Illustration site : rawdraw.web...

Share Your Favorites On Etsy Through Facebook
... off Etsy , friends tend to ask where it came from. Now, the online boutique has enhanced its offerings on Facebook , so now anything you favorite ...

Favorite Hacks of 2013
Every eight weeks or so Facebook employees come together for hackathons to code on projects they are passionate about. Historically, hackathons ...

Communicating with Your Favorite Applications through Email
Starting today, you'll have a new way to stay connected to your favorite applications on Facebook. As we work to make the site as simple and ...

Our Favorite Flicks From 2013…So Far! - Global Grind
Our Favorite Flicks From 2013…So Far! - Global Grind

Another Facebook App Acquisition: Slide buys Favorite Peeps for $60k
... last week’s acquisition of Extended Info by SideStep , I received a tip today that widget maker Slide has acquired Facebook application Favorite ...