Most comprehensive Networking course!

We have the hands-on networking and wireless training you need to master th=
e skills required to understand, build and maintain your networks. Build yo=
ur foundation of networking knowledge in a real-world, multivendor environm=
ent, and then focus on specialized disciplines with TCP/IP training, IPv6 t=
raining and more. Our networking courses help you gain the skills to implem=
ent, support, optimize and defend networks, while preparing for industry-re=
cognized certifications, including CWNP, Wireshark and CompTIA's A+ certifi=
cation and Network+ certification.  Basic networking consists of two essent=
ial pieces of equipment: switches and routers. If you know how this hardwar=
e works, you'll have a fundamental understanding of basic networking as wel=
l. Knowing more about basic networking can help you make better decisions a=
bout the network design, services, and features your business needs to impl=
ement in order to thrive.=20

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend bat=
ches.
Contact Number: USA: +1 732-475-4280, +1 732-593-8417.
Mail: contact@bytesonlinetraining.com
Visit us: http://www.bytesonlinetraining.com/product/windows-networking/
0
howardl
2/18/2016 9:58:11 AM
comp.windows.networking.tcp-ip 1889 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Networking with windows network
Hi, have two different machines connected to windows network. The OS/2 machines are essentially identical. I have installed fixpax 15, WR_8423, WR_8425, and IP_8414. I have settings for ibmlan.ini and protocol.ini the same on both machines. Both machines have a folder shared with the same permissions. When I connect to machine1 via the windows network, I am prompted to enter user name and password - which I do and all works fine. When I connect to Machine2 I get no prompt for username and password and a lt of times I get the blasted too many connections error. Where else can I look to...

Can you network 2 Windows computers with just TCP/IP?
I have 2 computers hooked up with a cross-over cable. I am just trying to learn more about networking here. If I have NetBEUI installed on both computers I am able to get them working together (one computer is an old 486 running Windows 95 and the other is a Pentium 2 running Windows NT/Windows 98). Although it is incredibly slow to get into the Windows 95 from my Windows NT computer, why I don't know. But now I am wondering, can you network 2 windows machines with just TCP/IP? I tried networking the other system on my Pentium 2 machine, Windows 98, to the Windows 95 machine. B...

Looking for Windows Networking (TCP/IP) Engineers to work in India
Hello, We are looking for Windows Networking Engineers to work in India, must be very good Networking skiils and problem solving skiils and must be team player. If interested,m send your resume with complete details like Education background, projects experience and your strengths and expected salary with contact details to tsailaja2002 at yahoo dot com. When you send an e-mail, subject should say "Windows Engineers" Thanks, sai, tsailaja2002@yahoo.com ...

[tao-users] ACE/TAO without network adapter and TCP/IP stack on windows 95 execution problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0138_01C46388.2281CAD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="koi8-r" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! Additional information: I compiled ACE/TAO with `#define ACE_HAS_WINNT4 0` and `#define = ACE_HAS_WINSOCK2 0` defines. I read about `shmiop` protocol/transport and run my program with next = directives inside my `*.conf` file: dynamic SHMIOP_Factory Service_Object * = TAO_Strategies:_make_TAO_SHMIOP_Protocol_Factory () "" dynamic Advanced_Resource_Factory Service_Ob...

Network ... but no TCP/IP
Hello folks, I am setting up eCS 1.2 on my Thinkpad. It's working fine, and networking kicked in when I found the right Broadcom drivers. However ... I can't get TCP/IP to work. Nothing gets out, nothing comes in. My setup.cmd is: route -fh arp -f ifconfig lo 127.0.0.1 ifconfig lan0 198.162.42.98 netmask 255.255.0.0 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan1 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan2 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan3 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan4 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan5 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan6 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan7...

tcp/ip networking
In my older book by Kochan et al. several structs are mentioned that are depricated. Can't we get by with sockadrr_in for example and addrinfo? Of course when IPv6 is needed we use sockaddr_in6. There is another 2 structs I wonder about. sockaddr and sockaddr_storage. The last one being large enough for IPv6 too. The info I want from new sockets is stored in sockaddr_in right? Now I'm only dealing with IPv4. Should I declare a type of struct sockaddr_in and let getnameinfo() fill it with data? Is this the new way of doing it. I only have my Kochan book at hand and it se...

[tao-users] ACE/TAO without network adapter and TCP/IP stack on windows 95 execution problem #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C46467.A7DFAF00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="koi8-r" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! It's me again :) I debug ACE/TAO and found that `SHMIOP` transport protocol based on = socket API and don't work if socket API failed :( Inside `TAO_SHMIOP_Connector::open` I can see = `this->base_connector_.open` call. `base_connector_` is `ACE_SOCK` class = and this class don't work fine if network not present (configured) on a = computer (`ACE_OS::socket` call failed...

Networking; TCP/IP
I have a cable modem and an iBook running System 10.3.7. When I connect to a remote office through a TCPIP connection, the result is EXTREMELY slow. The computers there are running Sytem 9.2.2 and they have a DSL connection. However, if I boot up my iBook in System 9.2.2, the connection runs MUCH quicker. Is there some inherent problem in networking from System 10 back to System 9? Or is there something else I am missing? Thanks. In article <1104769073.874465.57230@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, "jerski" <jerbac@bacassoc.org> wrote: > I have a cable modem and ...

[ace-bugs] Re: [tao-users] ACE/TAO without network adapter and TCP/IP stack on windows 95 execution problem
Hi Migel, >> I debug ACE/TAO and found that `SHMIOP` transport protocol based on = >> socket API and don't work if socket API failed :( >> >> Inside `TAO_SHMIOP_Connector::open` I can see = >> `this->base_connector_.open` call. `base_connector_` is `ACE_SOCK` class = >> and this class don't work fine if network not present (configured) on a = >> computer (`ACE_OS::socket` call failed). >> >> Does anybody know what I can do to fix my stupid situation and run my = >> program on windows 95 without network support...

Networking RISC PC to Windows XP Network
Can anyone help me with the simplest step by step simple word instructions to enable me to network my Acorn RISC PC running RISCOS 4.02 to a Windows XP network. I want to transfer files between both machines. I would also like to connect my Acorn thru this network to my Broadband Internet. On the RISC PC I have SmbServer 0.07 installed but not set up along with LanMan98. Is it possible to do all these things and can a rather slow person configure the machines to work? John Ealey John Ealey wrote: > Can anyone help me with the simplest step by step simple word instructions ...

Centos XP windows network DHCP DNS Zonealarm Conflicts -> can talk linux to windows network OR www not both
Centos 5.1 Windows XPSP2 Zonealarm Firewall Standard Windows workgroup. Router with DHCP server. Set centos for DHCP Zonealarm off System works. Turn on Zonealarm on XP, Centos is blocked from contacting XP. Put Centos IP address into Zonealarm trusted zone. Everything works...until reboot when Centos gets a new IP. Don't know how to give Centos a traditional windows workgroup hostname that I can put into Zonealarm...no problem, just use fixed IP address. Bug in Centos 5.1: Fixed IP address fails to setup DNS. So, now I can't connect to the web. Is there a workaround to make all...

network & TCP-IP
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050509080308090005060504 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit hey all.. I'm having a problem with the network drivers not being loaded. errors of all sorts relating to network drivers. can anyone check to see if something is amiss in config.sys? heres the config.sys attachment --------------050509080308090005060504 Content-Type: text/plain; name="config.sys" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline; filename="config.sy...

TCP/IP Networking Stumper
I'm trying to network a shared Starband satellite modem connection, and I've run into a problem setting up a print server on a Netgear FM114P router that has a built-in print server. The way a Starband satellite modem works, I cannot connect it directly to a router. I have to connect it to a host PC. This host PC acts as a gateway. Then I can connect a router to an Ethernet card in the gateway (host) PC, and connect client workstations to the router. My gateway PC is a Dell minitower running Windows XP Professional. It has two Ethernet cards. The first is a built-in 3Com, and...

basic windows networking question: network resource access
I have a situation that I've kluged the solution to, was wondering if there is a more elegant way to do this.... If I have a resource (shared file) on a Win2K server that I access via UNC name from a Win2K Pro system, and for some reason the server is temporarily offline, any attempt to access the file causes the system running my program to hang for some period of time until the read/write attempt times out. To solve this, I first ICMP ping the server. If the server responds, I assume it is available for file read/write operations. This works, but can get pretty cumber...

Switchless TCP/IP networking?
If I had 4 linux boxes, A thru D each with two ethernet adapters 1 & 2 and I chained them together via crossover cables where: A2 -> B1 B2 -> C1 C2 -> D1 D2 -> A1 A / \ D B \ / C Could I set up TCP/IP networking/routing such that any box can reach any other? (Ie, Box A could telnet into Box C) If so, how do I? Thanks Matt Matthew Clark wrote: > If I had 4 linux boxes, A thru D each with two ethernet adapters 1 & 2 > and I chained them together via crossover cables where: > > A2 -> B1 > B2 -> C1 > C2 -> D1 > D2 -> A1 ...

Troubleshooting a TCP/IP network
We have 6 Server 2003 servers, several Linux servers, and about 100 workstations, all running TCP/IP without any routing. For the network connectivity we are running a 3COM Corebuilder with a variety of edge switches (3COM switch 3000's, 3COM 100mbps shared switches, Linksys switches, Netgear, etc). What kind of hardware / software could we be using to troubleshoot network problems rather than just pulling wires? We had an ancient copy of HP Openview and some 3COM software that did a horrible job of monitoring the network. It was buggy, glitchey, and took forever to come u...

Network Delay in TCP/IP.
Hello, We have a terminal running VxWorks 5.4.2 connected to the network thru an ADSL line. We have been experiencing some problems on the connection because sometimes it is imposible to ping the terminal as it always times out unless you send it a second ping message. We have checked that the ping message has reached the terminal but somehow it seems to be accumulated somewhere until the terminal receives subsequent messages. This type of behavior happens also when using a TCP connection. Sometimes the messages take quite a long time to reach the application level in the terminal althou...

Solairs TCP/IP Networking
I'm brand new to Solars OS and would appreciate if anyone can help me out with the following. I got the Sun Blade 100 (SPARC|||) with Solaris 8 installed on it. I have a wireless router(DHCP enabled) and connecting one of the ethernet ports to the Sun box. when I type ifconifg, I get the following Ip (192.168.1.5). I have another machine(xp) in the network. When I try to telnet 192.168.1.5 from xp machine, It works fine But I want to give a host name to the ipaddress so that when I type in telnet://hostname, I should be able to get into it. I used the admin tool and added the host name, bu...

network within a network
I am a college student living in a duplex. Our whole duplex has one internet connection. I have a laptop with a wireless card and a ethernet card. I use the wireless card to access the internet. I also have a desktop with only a ethernet card that i am trying to connect to my laptop. Im trying to make my own network to share the internet connection with my desktop. My problem arises when i try to make my laptop the host to my network, i think it tries to take the 192.168.0.1 ip address which is already taken by the router ( in other apartment). so i get ip address conflictions. A...

Networking Windows 2K and XP
Here's a posting from a friend having problems setting up a Windows XP computer to share a Windows 2K network. <begin friend's quote> "At work, I've set up a brand new machine with XP, and now need to copy my files, etc to it from the old one. Our office is set up with a Win2K server plus 2 other machines besides mine. (so 4 in total) I can't seem to be able to get the network to work on any of the machines, to see my machine or mine to see them... I have now turned off the Firewall on the XP machine, its in the same workgroup as the others, I gave mys...

subdomains/one IP/local network basic networking question
Hi, With one IP address I do virtual hosting and have several domains. The first machine on my network has dns and iptables on it and I use iptables to do port forwarding to services on my 192.168.x.x machines inside my network and it works fine. However, I'd like to do something like have subdomain.mydomain.com be forwarded completely to a machine inside my network with a 192.168.x.x ip address. Is this possible? The goal would be to have just one ip address and do "ssh mymachine.mydomain.com" and get to 192.168.0.2 or "ssh hermachine.mydomain.com" and get to 192.16...

WTB: Nortel Networks, Alcatel, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Enterasys / Cabletron, Extreme Networks, Foundry Networks, 3Com, Lucent, Marconi / Fore, Riverstone Networks, and others.
WTB: Nortel Networks, Alcatel, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Enterasys / Cabletron, Extreme Networks, Foundry Networks, 3Com, Lucent, Marconi / Fore, Riverstone Networks, and others. We buy the above networking hardware. Email netbuy@bellsouth.net with what you have. We may have interest in buying it. SAY YOU SAW IT IN THE NEWSGROUP! ...

Re: Nortel Networks, Alcatel, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Enterasys / Cabletron, Extreme Networks, Foundry Networks, 3Com, Lucent, Marconi / Fore, Riverstone Networks, and others.
"Netbuy" <netbuy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:... > WTB: Nortel Networks, Alcatel, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Enterasys / > Cabletron, Extreme Networks, Foundry Networks, 3Com, Lucent, Marconi / Fore, > Riverstone Networks, and others. > > We buy the above networking hardware. > > Email netbuy@bellsouth.net with what you have. We may have interest in > buying it. > > SAY YOU SAW IT IN THE NEWSGROUP! > > ...

Web resources about - Most comprehensive Networking course! - comp.windows.networking.tcp-ip

Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... Explosions". From left to right: Michael Douglas , Marty Natalegawa , Ban Ki-moon , Taib Fassi Fihri and Sergio de Queiroz Duarte . The Comprehensive ...

INFOGRAPHIC: Majestic Media’s Comprehensive Guide To Facebook’s Ad Offerings
Facebook marketing firm Majestic Media is attempting to help advertisers, marketers, and page administrators make sense of the myriad advertising ...

Comprehensive list of new Cabinet appointments + dropped ministers
MINISTERS New FACES Irene Muloni , Minister of Energy and Minerals Tress Bucyanayandi , Minister of Agric. Animal Industry & Fisheries Mary ...

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

TODAYonline - Comprehensive local and international news and analysis
Get the latest news from Singapore, Asia-Pacific and around the world. Enjoy our news, commentaries, features, reviews, blogs and multimedia ...

comprehensive (@comprehensive6) on Twitter

BBC Music Magazine - a comprehensive monthly guide to live, broadcast and recorded classical music. Each ...
Get BBC Music Magazine - a comprehensive monthly guide to live, broadcast and recorded classical music. Each issue features a complete audio ...

Members of Congress Introduce Historic, Comprehensive LGBT Non-Discrimination Bill - YouTube
Members of Congress gather in the Senate’s Lyndon B. Johnson room with advocacy leaders and LGBT Americans who have suffered discrimination to ...