tcpip.sys IOCTL codes doc

Hello,

Where I can find IOCTL codes ( not just info queries like in SDK example)
and examples of their
use for devices created by 'tcpip.sys' : 'tcp', 'ip, 'udp' 'rawIp' etc. (
and by 'ndis' if the info is close by)
for the use by DeviceIoControl from user-mode app, so I can skip Winsock
alltogether.
( I already looked at tdi*.h  DDK headers and wshsmple.c example, need more)
Is it considered as classified information by MS?

0
Sergo
12/7/2003 12:15:52 AM
comp.windows.networking.tcp-ip 1889 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

source code description of network server (tcp/ip)
Can any body help me to get the description of minix network server (tcp/ip). I want the description as given in Tanenbaum's book in which i could not find any discussion on network server. Thanks Rajeev Kumar <mansoon_air@rediffmail.com> wrote: > Can any body help me to get the description of minix network server (tcp/ip). > I want the description as given in Tanenbaum's book in which i could not > find any discussion on network server. The network code is beyond the scope of the text. There is a document at http://www.nyx.net/~ctwong/minix/Minix_startpage.htm by...

Looking for Windows Networking (TCP/IP) Engineers to work in India
Hello, We are looking for Windows Networking Engineers to work in India, must be very good Networking skiils and problem solving skiils and must be team player. If interested,m send your resume with complete details like Education background, projects experience and your strengths and expected salary with contact details to tsailaja2002 at yahoo dot com. When you send an e-mail, subject should say "Windows Engineers" Thanks, sai, tsailaja2002@yahoo.com ...

Can you network 2 Windows computers with just TCP/IP?
I have 2 computers hooked up with a cross-over cable. I am just trying to learn more about networking here. If I have NetBEUI installed on both computers I am able to get them working together (one computer is an old 486 running Windows 95 and the other is a Pentium 2 running Windows NT/Windows 98). Although it is incredibly slow to get into the Windows 95 from my Windows NT computer, why I don't know. But now I am wondering, can you network 2 windows machines with just TCP/IP? I tried networking the other system on my Pentium 2 machine, Windows 98, to the Windows 95 machine. B...

Consider joining our TCP/IP channel (#tcpip) on the freenode IRC network
Please consider joining our TCP/IP channel (#tcpip) on the freenode IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network. Point your favorite IRC client at one of the freenode servers listed at http://www.freenode.org/irc_servers.shtml Once connected to the server, type "/join #tcpip". Ask questions. Answer questions. See what our bot knows about TCP/IP. Help us form a community. -- Francis Litterio franl@world.OMIT-THIS.std.AND-THIS-TOO.com franl on freenode IRC ...

[INVITATION] Join our TCP/IP channel (#tcpip) on the freenode IRC network
You are invited to join our TCP/IP channel (#tcpip) on the freenode IRC network. Point your favorite IRC client at one of the freenode servers listed at http://www.freenode.org/irc_servers.shtml Once connected to the server, type "/join #tcpip". Ask questions. Answer questions. See what our bot knows about TCP/IP. Help us form a community. -- Francis Litterio franl-remove@world.omit-this.std.com franl on freenode IRC ...

Come join our TCP/IP channel (#tcpip) on the freenode IRC network
Come join our TCP/IP channel (#tcpip) on the freenode IRC network. Point your favorite IRC client at one of the freenode servers listed at http://www.freenode.org/irc_servers.shtml Once connected to the server, type "/join #tcpip". Ask questions. Answer questions. See what our bot knows about TCP/IP. Help us form a community. -- Francis Litterio franl-remove@world.omit-this.std.com franl on freenode IRC ...

Please consider joining our TCP/IP channel (#tcpip) on the freenode IRC network
Please consider joining our TCP/IP channel (#tcpip) on the freenode IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network. Point your favorite IRC client at irc.freenode.net or one of the freenode servers listed at: http://www.freenode.org/irc_servers.shtml Once connected to the server, type "/join #tcpip". Ask questions. Answer questions. See what our bot knows about TCP/IP. Help us form a community. -- Francis Litterio franl <at> world . std . com franl on freenode IRC ...

[tao-users] ACE/TAO without network adapter and TCP/IP stack on windows 95 execution problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0138_01C46388.2281CAD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="koi8-r" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! Additional information: I compiled ACE/TAO with `#define ACE_HAS_WINNT4 0` and `#define = ACE_HAS_WINSOCK2 0` defines. I read about `shmiop` protocol/transport and run my program with next = directives inside my `*.conf` file: dynamic SHMIOP_Factory Service_Object * = TAO_Strategies:_make_TAO_SHMIOP_Protocol_Factory () "" dynamic Advanced_Resource_Factory Service_Ob...

[tao-users] ACE/TAO without network adapter and TCP/IP stack on windows 95 execution problem #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C46467.A7DFAF00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="koi8-r" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! It's me again :) I debug ACE/TAO and found that `SHMIOP` transport protocol based on = socket API and don't work if socket API failed :( Inside `TAO_SHMIOP_Connector::open` I can see = `this->base_connector_.open` call. `base_connector_` is `ACE_SOCK` class = and this class don't work fine if network not present (configured) on a = computer (`ACE_OS::socket` call failed...

[ace-bugs] Re: [tao-users] ACE/TAO without network adapter and TCP/IP stack on windows 95 execution problem
Hi Migel, >> I debug ACE/TAO and found that `SHMIOP` transport protocol based on = >> socket API and don't work if socket API failed :( >> >> Inside `TAO_SHMIOP_Connector::open` I can see = >> `this->base_connector_.open` call. `base_connector_` is `ACE_SOCK` class = >> and this class don't work fine if network not present (configured) on a = >> computer (`ACE_OS::socket` call failed). >> >> Does anybody know what I can do to fix my stupid situation and run my = >> program on windows 95 without network support...

Windows 7 TCP/IP slower than Windows Vista ?
Hi, We have an interesting observation. We noticed that the network throughput on Windows 7 is lower than that of Windows Vista when some graphical activity is going on. We have a setup where 3 PCs running Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP resp. are connected to a Ethernet HUB. The Windows XP PC generates some network traffic which is captured on both Windows 7 and Windows Vista PCs using Wireshark network capture tool. The configurations of all 3 PCs (motherboard, RAM etc) are identical. We observed that intermittenetly the packets are received with a delay on Win 7 pc, ...

Network ... but no TCP/IP
Hello folks, I am setting up eCS 1.2 on my Thinkpad. It's working fine, and networking kicked in when I found the right Broadcom drivers. However ... I can't get TCP/IP to work. Nothing gets out, nothing comes in. My setup.cmd is: route -fh arp -f ifconfig lo 127.0.0.1 ifconfig lan0 198.162.42.98 netmask 255.255.0.0 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan1 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan2 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan3 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan4 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan5 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan6 metric 1 mtu 1500 REM ifconfig lan7...

Networking; TCP/IP
I have a cable modem and an iBook running System 10.3.7. When I connect to a remote office through a TCPIP connection, the result is EXTREMELY slow. The computers there are running Sytem 9.2.2 and they have a DSL connection. However, if I boot up my iBook in System 9.2.2, the connection runs MUCH quicker. Is there some inherent problem in networking from System 10 back to System 9? Or is there something else I am missing? Thanks. In article <1104769073.874465.57230@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, "jerski" <jerbac@bacassoc.org> wrote: > I have a cable modem and ...

tcp/ip networking
In my older book by Kochan et al. several structs are mentioned that are depricated. Can't we get by with sockadrr_in for example and addrinfo? Of course when IPv6 is needed we use sockaddr_in6. There is another 2 structs I wonder about. sockaddr and sockaddr_storage. The last one being large enough for IPv6 too. The info I want from new sockets is stored in sockaddr_in right? Now I'm only dealing with IPv4. Should I declare a type of struct sockaddr_in and let getnameinfo() fill it with data? Is this the new way of doing it. I only have my Kochan book at hand and it se...

Web resources about - tcpip.sys IOCTL codes doc - comp.windows.networking.tcp-ip

tcpip
Them kids with those Arduinos don’t know what they’re missing. A serial connection is just too easy, and there’s so much fun to be had with low ...

Bogdan Alecu (@msecnet) on Twitter

Windows Vista networking technologies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It includes native implementation of IPv6, as well as complete overhaul of IPv4. The new TCP/IP stack uses a new method to store configuration ...

FAQ - BitSpirit

Default Time To Live (TTL) values
TTL is a timer value included in packets sent over TCP/IP-based networks that tells the recipients how long to hold or use the packet or any ...

Most Useful Mess Of Wires: GPS Bus Notifier
Alright so I havent posted in a while, and the novelty of the wm+ has worn off. I dont have the funding to start a drone project right now, mainly ...

Getting The Apple ][e on the web. - Brandon Hockle's Blog
Got the Apple ][e onto the web to check out the nice Hackaday Retro edition today. It is basically working with the serial interface I mentioned ...

Single-Chip Front-End DOCSIS® 2.0+ IC for HD DVR Set-Tops and Media Centers - BCM3255 - Broadcom
Broadcom's ICs provide the solution for the next generation HD DVR set-top box products. Main sections include a front end (tuners, QAM and DOCSIS) ...

教你制作TCP/IP网络启动盘_网络_比特网
大家都知道,在Windows操作系统的计算机上安装一块网卡,系统就会自动在桌面上创建“网上邻居”图标,双击这个图标,我们就可以共享局域网上其他计算机的资源了。 教你制作TCP/IP网络启动盘