"Error: Couldn't find per display information"

Hi,
I am running an application in a remote unix box. The code flow is in
the form:

MrmInitialize();
Display *displayName = XOpenDisplay(NULL);
if(displayName) {
switch (MrmOpenHierarchyPerDisplay(displayName,1,&uidfile,x NULL,
                         &OUSTxmHierarchy_v)) {
                case MrmSUCCESS:
                        ...Debug message....
                        break;
                case MrmNOT_FOUND:
                       ....Debug message...
                        break;
                case MrmFAILURE:
                       ....Debug message....
                       break;
}

The display name is being retrieved properly (it's
ipaddressofwindowsbox:0.0) and I have a X terminal installed and
running on my windows box as well. A simple application like xclock
when invoked from the unix terminal results in the xclock window pop
up. But when MrmOpenHierarchyPerDisplay call is made I always get the
following error message.
"Error: Couldn't find per display information"
I am not sure where the problem could be. I have linked to -lMrm -lXm -
lXt -lX11 -lXmu. Am I missing something fundamental?

Thanks

0
praveenv
3/16/2007 10:52:29 AM
comp.windows.x.motif 641 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow