HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!

On this site par example:
http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html
u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see
this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it.
also on sites with games i see this...
What is my problem?
I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low.....
0
twan1
12/17/2004 8:06:50 PM
comp.windows.x 1388 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

twan1@home.nl (Twan) writes:

> On this site par example:
> http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html
> u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see
> this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it.
> also on sites with games i see this...
> What is my problem?
> I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low.....

Sounds like some Red Cross aid might be what you need then.

--
M�ns Rullg�rd
mru@inprovide.com
0