XCreateFontCursor() loses theme

For some reason when I call XCreateFontCursor() the cursor theme
changes to the orgional X cursor with the watch, etc...I have
wonderland selected as my user theme in ~/.icons/default. This was
working fine in 2013 but now it stopped keeping the theme in a current
X server.

I am running a 32 bit program in a 64 bit system if that matters.
Could there be a package missing that handles this in the new system?

I'm really confused.

Thanks in advance.
0
Charlie
4/11/2016 1:01:01 AM
comp.windows.x 1388 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Charlie wrote:

> For some reason when I call XCreateFontCursor() the cursor theme
> changes to the orgional X cursor with the watch, etc...I have
> wonderland selected as my user theme in ~/.icons/default. This was
> working fine in 2013 but now it stopped keeping the theme in a
current
> X server.
>
> I am running a 32 bit program in a 64 bit system if that matters.
> Could there be a package missing that handles this in the new
system?

> I'm really confused.
>
> Thanks in advance.

I was missing libxcursor 32 bit. Funny how it ran without it. Xlib
must load it dynamically.

0
Charlie