My previous invention forces you to use....

Hello...

My previous invention forces you to use mechanism that look
like a scalable reader-writer lock, so the remaining is
to ensure that the write correspond to a pop from the writer queue,
and a read correspond to a pop of the reader queue.

But there is still a problem..

Because look at this:

a := a + 1;

If it is not protected with a lock , it will not work in parallel
programming, this form of logic can be more nasty and is really a
problem because safe-critical systems doesn't tolerate this level of
risk, so race conditions are a difficult problem for security in safe
critical systems.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
0
Ramine
12/4/2016 11:53:44 PM
comp.arch 7611 articles. 0 followers. carchreader (32) is leader. Post Follow