The essence of the essence..

Hello.........

The essence of the essence..

It's a good subject of philosophy..

But how to attack this subject ?

The what first:

The essence of the essence is a view that enhance our understanding..

The how in second:

The tools of the essence of the essence is the tool also
of philosophy: intelligence and logic and measure and money.

Because a consequence of the essence of the essence is a higher degree
of quality,but the essence of quality is a consequence of  more money
and more intelligence both cultural and genetical.

And the essence of the essence is also a consequence of the essence of
science that in turn is consequence of the essence of quality.

So as you have seen me doing is using the essence of science to
understand more the essence of reality, and that's why i have
attacked philosophical subjects such as the essence of quality
and the essence of science and the essence of programming and
the essence of parallel programming.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

0
Ramine
12/5/2016 2:37:25 AM
comp.arch 7611 articles. 0 followers. carchreader (32) is leader. Post Follow