DOWNLOAD ASSYST 7.2! GERBER 8.1! LECTRA 5.2! PAD 4.5! OPTITEX 9.5! TUKACAD 8.62! more

DOWNLOAD ASSYST 7.2! GERBER 8.1! LECTRA 5.2! PAD 4.5! OPTITEX 9.5
TUKACAD 8.62! INVESTRONICA7.44! and more

DOWNLOAD CAD SOFTWARE WITH PASSWORD BEFORE PAYMENT => YOU CAN SE
INSIDE BEFORE MAKE FINAL DECISION

Pls visit our website to see our list and screenshoot
of garment CAD software. All software are work well and passed our
testing before show in our web site.

http://www.freewebtown.com/garcad/
http://garcad.125mb.com
http://garcad.netfirms.com

Email: garCAD@gmail.com

* Hot software:
1/ ASSYST Bullmer cad 7.2
2/ Gerber Accumark Professinal 8.1 (*********NEW*************) Englis
+ Germany
3/ Gerber Accumark Professinal 8.08 (full functions including Neste
server, batch)
4/ Lectra Modaris V5R1C1 (multilanguages)
5/ Lectra Diamino V5R2  (multilanguages)
6/ PAD 4.5 (including nester)
7/ Optitex 9.5 (18 languages)
8/ Invesmark 7.4.4
9/ Tukacad 8.62
10/ Lectra collections with over 100 software of all version
and more

GarCAD team still bring Garment CAD software to all with cheap cost.

Dear all,
Sorry to inform that now we in the war time :-(
Someones fighting to us and we lost our domain and webspace also.
So now we must change domain and move our webspace.
We also think that this status is not short term and we must find out
solution for this. There are some cheaters aware to us due to we alway
give
real software and do the real deal for our buyer. But we will stil
bring garment
CAD software to all CAD user in the world.

This is our solutions:
1/ Make some backup website with free webspace  and domain (sub-domai
also)
2/ Weekly we will post to common forum to show our status wit
available website
3/ Daily check our website and replace if any un-available.

So pls continue contact with us by new way: Search "garcad" by googl
or yahoo
=> go to any forum have our posting message => see what is last statu
=>
Click to new links.
Or pls email directly to us   Email: garCAD@gmail.com
Pls continue support to us and give us your comment about our we
page.
Thank and best regards.
GarCAD tea

--
garca
garcad's Profile: http://it.mylounge.us/member.php?userid=5662

0
usenet
9/18/2005 3:25:29 AM
comp.cad.autocad 3784 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow