cshunt equivalent in spectre?

I am trying to find out if there is an equivalent way of enabling the
HSPICE

..option cshunt=xx

in Spectre.  I've tried converting an HSPICE file to a Spectre file
using spp -convert, but have not been successful.
0
csprice (2)
2/16/2004 5:44:17 PM
comp.cad.cadence 5429 articles. 9 followers. Post Follow

Chris:
In the transient options there is a parameter called cmin.

When cmin is set to a nonzero value it connects a capacitor from every
node to ground.

---
Erik

csprice@eudoramail.com (Chris Price) wrote in message news:<86ed43bb.0402160944.2812ce26@posting.google.com>...
> I am trying to find out if there is an equivalent way of enabling the
> HSPICE
>
> .option cshunt=xx
>
> in Spectre.  I've tried converting an HSPICE file to a Spectre file
> using spp -convert, but have not been successful.
0
erikwanta1 (327)
2/17/2004 2:41:14 AM
erikwanta@starband.net (Erik Wanta) wrote in message news:<84018314.0402161841.179bfc8@posting.google.com>...
> Chris:
> In the transient options there is a parameter called cmin.
>
> When cmin is set to a nonzero value it connects a capacitor from every
> node to ground.
>
> ---
> Erik

Thanks Erik.  I forgot to specify that I am doing AC simulations, not
transient sims.  I find that my PSRR simulations vary greatly if I
include wireload capacitance on the nodes using HSPICE and test over
all corners.  I was wondering if there is a way to duplicate this in
Spectre.

Chris
0
csprice (2)