Spectre Interactive Mode

Dear All,

I would like to know if there is a manual or reference for the
Interactive Skill Front End commands that are used in spectre
interactive mode. I searched in google and in Skill reference files
that come along with Cadence documentation, and can't find anything
useful till now.
The only thing I'm able to get is the list of possible commands:

    sclGetParameter
    sclListParameter
    sclGetAttribute
    sclSetAttribute
    sclListAttribute
    sclGetAnalysis
    sclGetCircuit
    sclGetInstance
    sclGetModel
    sclGetPrimitive
    sclListAnalysis
    sclListCircuit
    sclListInstance
    sclListModel
    sclListNet
    sclListPrimitive
    sclCreateAnalysis
    sclReleaseObject
    sclRun
    sclRunAnalysis
    sclGetError
    sclGetResultDir
    sclSetResultDir
    sclGetPid
    sclHelp     <---- This one displays the commands list
    sclQuit
    mdlRegMeasurement
    mdlListAliasMeasurement
    mdlRun
    mdlDelMeasurement

Does anyone know where to find the syntax and description for those
commands?

Thank you very much,
Best regards,
Mohammed Tawfik
0
Mohamed
2/4/2010 12:41:48 PM
comp.cad.cadence 5429 articles. 9 followers. Post Follow

Mohamed Tawfik wrote, on 02/04/10 12:41:
> Dear All,
>
> I would like to know if there is a manual or reference for the
> Interactive Skill Front End commands that are used in spectre
> interactive mode. I searched in google and in Skill reference files
> that come along with Cadence documentation, and can't find anything
> useful till now.
> The only thing I'm able to get is the list of possible commands:
>
>      sclGetParameter
>      sclListParameter
>      sclGetAttribute
>      sclSetAttribute
>      sclListAttribute
>      sclGetAnalysis
>      sclGetCircuit
>      sclGetInstance
>      sclGetModel
>      sclGetPrimitive
>      sclListAnalysis
>      sclListCircuit
>      sclListInstance
>      sclListModel
>      sclListNet
>      sclListPrimitive
>      sclCreateAnalysis
>      sclReleaseObject
>      sclRun
>      sclRunAnalysis
>      sclGetError
>      sclGetResultDir
>      sclSetResultDir
>      sclGetPid
>      sclHelp<---- This one displays the commands list
>      sclQuit
>      mdlRegMeasurement
>      mdlListAliasMeasurement
>      mdlRun
>      mdlDelMeasurement
>
> Does anyone know where to find the syntax and description for those
> commands?
>
> Thank you very much,
> Best regards,
> Mohammed Tawfik

These are not a public interface and are not intended for customer use. So
that's why they're not documented.

Regards,

Andrew.

0
Andrew
2/5/2010 9:47:05 AM
Thank you. No wonder then that there is no information about that
anywhere.

0
Mohamed