MDL or Macro to Make all dgn File Snappable

I'm looking for an MDL or Macro which will make all elements in a design fi=
le
snappable. I can see some elements are not snappable when I view them in th=
e "Element Information" dialog. I can change level by level in the Element =
Information dialog. I tried to create a macro by recording the steps as I c=
hange the level in the dialog box but this does not work. Our workflow proc=
ess creates 63 levels from a seed file with level names and such as default=
 for our use.

Any help anyone can provide will be helpful.

Thanks,
Darrell Miner
0
darrell
7/9/2015 12:29:33 AM
comp.cad.microstation 1136 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow