Foam laser cutting machine

This is our EVA Foam laser cutting machine cutting show,

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuKckWA-K7NXqtdwTxc3QSQccns2jbB65

Regards
Casper
0
geng
3/20/2015 8:08:57 AM
comp.cad.solidworks 14446 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

replying to geng casper , passerby wrote:
> info  wrote:
>
> This is our EVA Foam laser cutting machine cutting show,
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuKckWA-K7NXqtdwTxc3QSQccns2jbB65
> Regards
> Casper

Cool. But looks way overpowered. It's just foam. Cuts (albeit slower) with
a meager laser diode from a DVD writer: http://elabz.com/laser-cutting-diy/

Also, interesting how in all of the shapes the inner cutouts are made
after the outer, causing the part to drop on the bed and move before the
inner cutouts are made. Looks like someone needs to rearrange their G-code
before posting a promotional video about their services.

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/solidworks/foam-laser-cutting-machine-72344-.htm

0