Need some help

Hi,
 So I have an eagle file for my razor imu and they in .brd and .sch. I am t=
rying use this along with the ftdi breakout and arduino for a project, but =
I need to create an enclosure for it. The only I am having is trying to cre=
ate it solidworks. Can someone help me? I can send you the files.
0
Anisha
9/12/2015 4:08:44 AM
comp.cad.solidworks 14446 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Are you wanting a sheetmetal enclosure?
R. Wink

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 21:08:44 -0700 (PDT), Anisha Butala
<anishabutala92@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
> So I have an eagle file for my razor imu and they in .brd and .sch. I am trying use this along with the ftdi breakout and arduino for a project, but I need to create an enclosure for it. The only I am having is trying to create it solidworks. Can someone help me? I can send you the files.
0
rwwink