Strange Error Message

Hi everyone,

I have a contour that I am trying to extrude and it keeps giving me
this error message:

"Some resulting bodies cannot be identified from the saved information"

I have never seen that before, and it's causing me a lot of headache.
What saved information is this talking about?  Has anyone seen this
problem before and figured out how to fix it?  I am using SW 2005.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Sam

0
mikmas (2)
2/9/2006 9:37:59 PM
comp.cad.solidworks 14446 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

It would be helpful to see the contour.

0
TOP
2/9/2006 10:00:57 PM
In article <1139521079.188748.151760@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
mikmas@gmail.com says...
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a contour that I am trying to extrude and it keeps giving me
> this error message:
>
> "Some resulting bodies cannot be identified from the saved information"
>
> I have never seen that before, and it's causing me a lot of headache.
> What saved information is this talking about?  Has anyone seen this
> problem before and figured out how to fix it?  I am using SW 2005.

Have you used a "split" or "save bodies" feature?  Did you do a "save
as" or even a "save" when you accidentally had a body selected, and
maybe it saved the body out as a separate part?  When are you getting
the error?  Posting the part would be most helpful.
0
matt

Strange error message
I know of someone who recently downloaded ACROBAT READER for Windows 95, so that they can read PDF files being sent to them by E-mail. When they click on the link, the reader opens - but instead of loading the PDF file - they get a window with a message saying "cannot locate aol.exe file." They at one time used AOL - but switched to another provider some time ago. Can anyone explain this problem and offer a resolution? ...

Strange error message?
Morning folks. Start of a new day... After cold booting the SARPC RO 6.20 a short while ago, I double clicked NetFetch and during its loading process the following error message was presented, there was no informative legend in the window title bar other than "Error" It appears not be be of any great importance, as after clicking it away, everything continued as normal, but as this machine is old (17) I'm always on the lookout for signs of it failing, so thought it prudent to ask if anyone has seen this before, and what it means? The message contained was, "F...

Strange error message
I'm new to programming. When I compile this program, I get this error message: line 3: BankAccount(int) in BankAccount cannot be applied to () same error in Line 4. This one has me stumped. Can someone see something I'm missing? public class BankDemo { public static void main(String[] args) { BankAccount alice = new BankAccount(), bob = new BankAccount(); alice.deposit(500); bob.deposit(200); alice.withdraw(100); bob.deposit(300); System.out.println("Alice's balance: " + alice.getBalance()); System.out.println("Bob&...

strange error message
dear users, i got the following error message: ??? Error: File: c:\...\xyz.m Line: 26 Column: 22 The construct "M(...end...)" is ambiguous in this context, because "M" cannot be ascertained to be either the name of a variable or of a function. To make it a variable, assign to it; to allow it to become a function at execution time, replace "end" with a call to LENGTH, SIZE, or NUMEL on the desired array. I dont have a function with the name M. this is some kind of matlab bug I suppose. Any help is greatly appreciated Robert Robert Schuetz wrote: > dear ...

strange error message
Hi group, Well you guys have been a great help before, so let's see if you can come through for me again. A friend of mine is using eudora in sponsored mode, I am pretty sure it is a 5.x version. They are running windows 98 second edition. Anyhow,they deleted all files in their windows\temp directory as maintenance, and now eudora is popping a box up when they start it saying that a file is missing. i do not have the name of the file, but we suspect it is probably something to do with the ads. Has anyone had this problem and if so have you found a solution to it? Any help is greatly appreciated. Tom On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 19:41:46 GMT, The Audioman <audioman@spamsucks.org> wrote: >Well you guys have been a great help before, so let's see if you can >come through for me again. A friend of mine is using eudora in >sponsored mode, I am pretty sure it is a 5.x version. They are >running windows 98 second edition. Anyhow,they deleted all files in >their windows\temp directory as maintenance, and now eudora is popping >a box up when they start it saying that a file is missing. i do not >have the name of the file, but we suspect it is probably something to >do with the ads. Has anyone had this problem and if so have you found >a solution to it? > Tom There is a Eudora file (v.5.2.1 in my case) called DoNotDel.tmp and it resides in the directory where I keep my data (mailboxes, address book etc...

Strange error message
Hi, in Dolphin Smalltalk Professional 6.02, when I create a new class (JFRBalancingModel as a subclass of Model) I get this error message: Error: BasicImageStripper>>g at line 1: illegal character '�' When I add an instance variable to the new class, I get the same error message... Does someone knows its meaning ? Thanks, Joseph It seems that now my image is corrupted. When I try to open a class browser, I get this error: 17:32:21, lundi 23 juillet 2007: 'IdentityDictionary does not understand #<' IdentityDictionary(Object)>>doesNot...

Strange error message....
Trying to build an iPhone app... I am getting an error message: error: expected unqualified-id before 'template' ----> On the line below... template <class T> class Stack { public: Stack() { top = -1; } void push(T i) { st[++top] = i; } T pop() { return st[top--]; } private: int top; T st[100]; }; I took the file called TestApAppDelegate.m and renamed it to mm.... this test template class was added to that file... Any idea what is going on? In article <e88ebf42-916c-4711-af1b-4ac1efa92868@s33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>, SpreadTooThin <bjobrien62@gmail.com> wrote: > Trying to build an iPhone app... > I am getting an error message: > error: expected unqualified-id before 'template' > > ----> On the line below... > template <class T> > class Stack { > public: > Stack() { top = -1; } > void push(T i) > { st[++top] = i; } > T pop() > { return st[top--]; } > private: > int top; > T st[100]; > }; > > I took the file called TestApAppDelegate.m and renamed it to mm.... > this test template class was added to that file... > > Any idea what is going on? Works fine for me. If I put your code inside the @implementation AppDelegate .... no template here ... @end ? I reproduce your error. So, don't do that. ...

Strange error message
I'm trying to test an idea I have about writing an interrupt handler, but when I compiled the program as I was going along (to catch errors early) I got a strange error a couple of times. So I saw a demo program in one of the help files, so I copied and pasted it, just making a couple of changes like adding void to the function and commenting out do_stuff() since it's not a function, and adding #include <dpmi.h> and #include <go32.h>, tried compiling the test program, and go the same error. I wondered if my copy of djgpp was damaged, so I tried it on another copy I have o...

strange error message
I get this message now when I run a program today that has been running bug free for months: =20 ERROR: A lock is not available for EXPORTS.KPCUSTOMERSQL.DATA, lock held by another process =20 Any ideas? Thanks! =20 Jonathan ...

a strange error message?
Hello I asked this question a few days ago but am not getting any further suggestions so am trying again! I have just exported a table as .sql from one server and imported it into mysql on another server. The table seems to have loaded OK but I see the following -------------------- Error SQL query: /*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */; MySqL said #1064 ----------------------- A few other bits of information 1. These statements are in the exported sql file; /*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */; /*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESUL...

Strange error messages
I've had a problem with since Pine was installed that I think is my ISP, not Pine itself. I noticed early on that when I returned to the Folder list it would take many seconds - sometimes 30 or so. I would see no messages and eventually Pine would return to the folder index. In the last few weeks I've been seeing messages like "no host news.charter.net". This would occur even if I was exiting an incoming folder for a mail list (my news groups are NOT in an incoming folder). Sometimes when I returned to the folder index the newsgroups for news.charter.net would be ...

Strange error message
Hello all, When I work in Pmail and click on folders, I will sometimes get the following message: "WinPMail cannot open the master file associated with this folder and so cannot compress it. No data has been lost, but the folder is larger than it needs to be." This is happening the past few days. A bit annoying, because for the rest Pmail seems working okay to me. Do anybody know what this means and what can I do? TIA, Arthur On 26 Jan 2004 12:20:21 -0800 in article <4a669b1a.0401261220.782cdbd5@posting.google.com>, Arthur van Bijleveld wrote... > &...

Strange error message
Hello... I haven't seen this one before. My Tcl/TK script croaked and spat up: Tcl error reading "file4 ": Success Any body know what that means? Stuart Stuart wrote: > Hello... > > I haven't seen this one before. My Tcl/TK script croaked and spat > up: > > Tcl error reading "file4 ": Success > > Any body know what that means? Neither tclsh nor wish in their current releases produce an error message formatted that way, so what program is displaying that message to you? -- | Don Porter Mathematical and Computation...

Strange error message
Hi everyone!!! lately I got this.... Assert Failed: Memory block header corruption detected in mt_shm_malloc_segid 2 Informix Dynamic Server 2000 Version 9.21.TC5 ..... Results: Unable to repair pool Action: Please notify Informix Technical Support. ..... (11010) out of memory (11010) out of memory can someone tell me what it is??? ...

Strange error message
Hi, when I defined a class hierarchy I encountered a problem, that I could reduce to the following few lines: This version compiles without problems: ----------------- package Test is type Base is tagged private; function Create return Base; type High is new Base with private; private type Base is tagged null record; type High is new Base with null record; end Test; ----------------- but this one ----------------- package Test is type Base is tagged private; function Create return Base; type High is new Base with private; p...

A strange error message...
Hello all, and thank you for your help in the recent past. Got a new error message in the last few days. While working with different sized tables, in datasheet view, I've gotten this message - "THIS ACTION WILL RESET THE CURRENT CODE IN BREAK MODE." There's a "Yes/No" message box. The choices are - "To halt the execution of the program so the Module window can be closed, select 'Yes'." "To leave the code in the current state, select No". I get the message when I try to close the datasheet view, either to go to the Design View or t...

(assert-error) tests errors and error messages
I wrote (assert-error) to make sure that a function generates an error, and verify the error message. What do you think? Below is the definition and a few test cases, for Emacs 22.1.50. (require 'cl) (defmacro assert-error (form &optional regexp) "FORM must signal an error. Signal an error otherwise. Additionally, the error message must match REGEXP. Case is ignored while matching REGEXP." (let ((msg (make-symbol "msg")) (ok (make-symbol "ok")) (res (make-symbol "res"))) `(let ((,ok nil)) (condition-case err ...

Broadband
Just got broadbanded with my Iyonix and all seems to be working ok, but I get a strange error on boot up just before the desktop appears : Message from Desktop 'Machine Startup has not completed successfully: Route add net default gateway 192.168.1.254 : file exists. A choice of floppy boot, cancel or retry. If I a select 'cancel' all seems ok. I've got an Ip and Internet connection's fine. I'm not networked at present. I have my Iyonix connected to the first port of a 4 port ADSL/ Modem router. On the Router I have my appropriate user name and pa...

Strange error message from CorporateSync.
I would really appreciate some input on this, even if it's to point out something so obvious that I feel stupid. Right now, stupid would be better than infuriated. We use Corporate Time for our sitewide calendar. We are provided with a link to download CorporateSync if we want it, but it is not supported, because of the large variety of PDA's available. I have a Palm Vx with Update 3.5.2. I "upgraded" to CorporateSync 3.x when my evaluation copy of CorporateSync 2.1 ran out. Now the calendar link flatly refuses to synchronize (see error below). I have uninstalle...

Strange error message from inetstatShow
Hi everyone... I have a pretty old downloadable application that was originally developed under Tornado2.0. I've had to make a small change to my C code, in the Tornado 2.2 environment, and I've run into some problems: 1--The size of my executable is 10K smaller then my old executable. This was my first hint of a problem, since the all I did in my change was modify some arithmetic in one module. 2--At Boottime, I call "InetstatShow", and get the following error: "Show routine of this object not configured into system" 3--I then do the following line: if ...

Re: strange error message
> From: Jonathan Woodring > I get this message now when I run a program today that has > been running bug free for months: > > ERROR: A lock is not available for > EXPORTS.KPCUSTOMERSQL.DATA, lock held by another process this is the result of two sessions or jobs trying to read/write/access a dataset, KPCUSTOMERSQL, in the same libref. be patient or kill the first job/session Ron Fehd the batch maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov ...

strange apache error message
Hello, I'm a second grade teacher - using a laptop at home with Vista. There are 2 sites that I am a member of, and I visit them frequently. The problem I have is that sometimes, I just can't get the page - For example, in the middle of working with the pring-bingo.com site I all of a sudden get this message when I try to go to a new page on the site: The requested URL /g.php was not found on this server. Apache/2.0.59 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.59 OpenSSL/0.9.8d Server at print- bingo.com Port 80 Once I get this message, I can't get the page I'm going to for the r...

Strange sorting error message
I'm hiding some of the details here, because I don't want to say what I'm actually doing. I have a special-purpose class with a __cmp__ method all set up and ready to go for sorting. Then I have a special class that is based on the builtin type list (though I didn't actually inherit list; I probably should). When I create an instance with 2 or more items, and attempt to sort it, I get this strange error message: >>> myList.sort() Traceback (most recent call last): File "<console>", line 1, in <module> File "[listModulePath]", line ...

Strange Error Message Follow-up
Hello, all - A few days ago, I posted the following message - Hello all, and thank you for your help in the recent past. Got a new error message in the last few days. While working with different sized tables, in datasheet view, I've gotten this message - "THIS ACTION WILL RESET THE CURRENT CODE IN BREAK MODE." There's a "Yes/No" message box. The choices are - "To halt the execution of the program so the Module window can be closed, select 'Yes'." "To leave the code in the current state, select No". ...

Web resources about - Strange Error Message - comp.cad.solidworks

Strange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black Bison: Mercedes-AMG GT bodykit with a strange name
Filed under: Aftermarket , Design/Style , Etc. , Mercedes-Benz , Coupe , Performance Wald International's Black Bison bodykit for the Mercedes-AMG ...

How I discovered the strange, new way Seattle startups are finding funding: Back-door listings in Australia ...
As the amount of private cash flowing into technology companies slows, the downturn of Australian’s mining boom – as I reported in this week’s ...

NYC’s iconic skyline was replaced by something strange in a funny Google glitch
New Yorkers are proud of their city. Locals have a ton of iconic celebrities, foods, and landmarks to point to when someone asks what makes ...

Behind the strange industrial rally
If industrial manufacturing is in a recession, why are industrial stocks doing so well? Craig Johnson and Phillip Streible discuss with Brian ...

Video and Photos Show Benedict Cumberbatch, Chiwetel Ejiofor on "Doctor Strange" Set - Comic Book Resources ...
Video and Photos Show Benedict Cumberbatch, Chiwetel Ejiofor on "Doctor Strange" Set - New video and stills from the London set of Marvel Studio's ...

Alleged Terrorist’s Strange Surveillance Video Has Authorities Thinking Nuclear Reactors Are Next
Alleged Terrorist’s Strange Surveillance Video Has Authorities Thinking Nuclear Reactors Are Next

‘The Darkness’ Trailer: Young Michael Has Been Acting Strange Lately
Whenever a mother utters those words about her young son, as heard here in The Darkness trailer , you know there’s reason to be concerned. But ...

I Don't Like This Strange New World Where The Maple Leafs Know What They're Doing
It went from rumor to official real quickly: the Toronto Maple Leafs have sent captain Dion Phaneuf to the Ottawa Senators in a nine-player deal, ...