I have just benchmarked the Parallel Zstd compression

Hello,

I have just benchmarked the Parallel Zstd compression of my Parallel
archiver, and i have noticed that at the maximum level of compression
it will give the same compression ratio to that of the Bzip maximum
level of compression , but the speed of Zstd algorithm is much better
than Bzip. So i will advice you to use the Parallel Zstd compression
of my Parallel archiver, please take a look at the test_pzstd.pas
example inside the zip file and do your benchmark yourself,
the Zstd compression algorithm is really great ! you can pass
a compression level to it from 0 to 9

And now my Parallel archiver is NUMA-aware and NUMA efficient and it
minimizes efficiently the contention and it scales well.

I have thoroughly tested and stabilized more my parallel archiver for
many years, and now i think that it is more stable and efficient, so i
think that you can be more confident with it.

You can download my new version 3.6 of my Parallel archiver
from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-archiver

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
0
Ramine
8/5/2016 6:59:12 PM
comp.compression 4696 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow