Read about my Parallel archiver version 3.46

Hello.....

My Parallel archiver version 3.46 is here...

Read about my Parallel archiver version 3.46:

This new version was enhanced more, and here is what i have added:

- Now it supports processor groups on windows, so that it can use more
than 64 logical processors and it scales well.

- It's now NUMA-aware and NUMA efficient.

- Now it minimizes efficiently the contention so that it scales well.

And i have added a fourth parameter to the constructor, it is the
boolean parameter that is processorgroups to support processor groups on
windows , if it is set to true it will enable you to scale beyond 64
logical processors and it will be NUMA efficient.

I have thoroughly tested and stabilized my parallel archiver for many
years, and now i think that it is more stable and efficient, so i think
you can be more confident with it.

Now when you extract files with ExtractAll() or ExtractFiles() methods
using the wrong password, it will report it correctly and  DeleteFiles()
method will report the files that do not exist.

Other than that i have tested it thoroughly and i think it is more
stable now and its interface is complete.

Notice also that i have not used a global password , but every file can
be encrypted with a different password using my Parallel AES encryption
with 256 bit keys. So the security level is this:

- When you encrypt , the content of the files will be encrypted but the
names of the files and directories will not be encrypted, But if you
want to encrypt also the names of the files and directories using
Parallel AES encryption with 256 bit keys, please compress first into an
archive, and after that encrypt all the archive into another archive.

- But when you encrypt , you can update the files with the update()
method without giving the right password, and you can delete the files
without giving the right password, but my level of security is that you
can not access the encrypted data without giving the right password.

You can download the new updated version 3.46 of my Parallel archiver from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-archiver

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
0
Ramine
7/13/2016 1:01:01 AM
comp.compression 4696 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow