951: Incorrect password or user is not known on the database server in Informix 7.3

Hi.

I recently booted the Informix IDS 7.31 server and after putting online
the databases it appeared the message after acceding dbaccess:

951: Incorrect password or user informix is not known on the database
server

Any idea?

Thanks.

0
Massoroto
10/25/2005 3:31:32 PM
comp.databases.informix 16081 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

For more information on the log file I get:

19:20:33 listener-thread: err = -951: oserr = 13: errstr = informix:
Incorrect password or user informix is not known on the database
server.
System error = 13.
19:20:33 Check for password aging/account lock-out.
19:20:33 Get Shadow Password for user [informix] failed!

0
Massoroto
10/25/2005 5:23:33 PM
Massoroto wrote:
> For more information on the log file I get:
>
> 19:20:33 listener-thread: err = -951: oserr = 13: errstr = informix:
> Incorrect password or user informix is not known on the database
> server.
> System error = 13.
> 19:20:33 Check for password aging/account lock-out.
> 19:20:33 Get Shadow Password for user [informix] failed!

Which OS are you using?
Are you sure everything is allright with user Informix? Can you logon?
Are you sure your oninit's have the right permissions?

System error 13 is
"#define EACCES          13              /* Permission denied */"

Regards...
0
Fernando
10/26/2005 9:47:52 AM
Which OS? Which OS version? Which IDS version?

"Get Shadow Password for user [informix] failed!"

Well that is pretty clear isn't it?

0
david