Re: IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit,

vvcd said:
> IBM DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition v8.2, other IBM DB2 (32 bit, 64
> bit) (MULTiOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris), IBM iSoft Commerce Suite
> Server Enterprise v3.2.01, IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager Express
> Edition v1.3.2 Win, IBM Tivoli System Automation v1.2.0 Linux, IBM
> Tivoli Workload Scheduler Virtualized Data Centers v8.2 [2 CDs], other
> IBM Tivoli CDs, WEBSPHERE EVERYPLACE MOBILE PORTAL v5.0  -  ALTIUM [2
> CDs], other IBM WebSphere Business CDs (Windows, Linux) CDs, IBM
> Integration Server v5.1 [2 CDs], IBM Telecom Toolkit for WebSphere
> Studio V1.3.5, IBM Frame2000 V5.5, Peoplesoft Peopletools v8.45 [5
> CDs] for DB2 UDB for OS/390, and for DB2 UDB for Unix, Macromedia
> ColdFusion MX V6.0.1 for IBM WebSphere Application Server, Macromedia
> ColdFusion MX for J2EE, other

What the heck, I'm sure IBM won't have a problem with a little copyright
violation... >:o)

> please send e-mail, ola2@mail.gr, astra35@mailbox.gr,

Do they have internet access in Greek jails, I wonder...

--
Bye now,
Obnoxio

"C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien � dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule"
  - Coluche

"I'm trying to see things your way, but I can't get my head up my ass"
  - JCH

"Ogni uomo mi guarda come se fossi una testa di cazzo"
 - Marco

sending to informix-list
0
Obnoxio
9/20/2004 10:28:38 AM
comp.databases.informix 16081 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow