RE: IBM URLs (http://www.ibm.com/ vs. #4

Hi,

there doesn't seem to be an e-mail address.
But the bespoke web-page at
  http://www.ibm.com/software/data/informix/ids/support/
has a link for feedback:
  look for "Feedback" in the left navigation
  area on the page ...

Regards,
Martin
--
owner-informix-list@iiug.org wrote on 14.12.2005 22:15:52:
> ok Martin... give us the e-mails of those guys, we have a few things to
tell
> them :))
sending to informix-list
0
Martin
12/15/2005 4:25:24 PM
comp.databases.informix 16081 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

"Martin Fuerderer" <MARTINFU@de.ibm.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> there doesn't seem to be an e-mail address.
> But the bespoke web-page at
>  http://www.ibm.com/software/data/informix/ids/support/
> has a link for feedback:
>  look for "Feedback" in the left navigation
>  area on the page ...

Yes, fill in an IBM website feedback form.  Someone will IBM will call you
back within the hour.

Filling out one of these forms on IBM's website is an alternative way of
getting in touch with the dead, and saves the expense of a Ouija board.

0
Captain
12/15/2005 7:38:55 PM
I've emailed docinf@us.ibm.com on 3 things in the last 24 hours and got