Database Database Software Cheap $20

Database Database Database Database Software Cheap $20
Great Datase Software See Website Below.
Ultra Easy to Learn (Typically 30 Seconds)
Professional Programmable Database Ver. 2.3
2.1 Million Record Capacity, (New cond).
Search Rate: 2000 / Records / Second.
DataBase Type: Random Access.
Can Create Unlimited Databases.
Programmable fields for any Application.
Goto first / last record functions.
Has Six Seperate Field Sets All Programmable.
Build Time One Second, (Auto Creates DB).
Setup Time: Instantly, Just Enter DB Name.
Ultra Cheap Price, Special $20, Paypal Accepted.
Application Mailed Instantly (file Attached Email).
FREEWARE Fully Function Version Available.
http://www.vehiclerepair.org/dbPro/dbpro.html

I think Acc

On Saturday, November 24, 2012 6:27:12 PM UTC-6, scott...@gmail.com wrote:
> Database Database Database Database Software Cheap $20
>
> Great Datase Software See Website Below.
>
> Ultra Easy to Learn (Typically 30 Seconds)
>
> Professional Programmable Database Ver. 2.3
>
> 2.1 Million Record Capacity, (New cond).
>
> Search Rate: 2000 / Records / Second.
>
> DataBase Type: Random Access.
>
> Can Create Unlimited Databases.
>
> Programmable fields for any Application.
>
> Goto first / last record functions.
>
> Has Six Seperate Field Sets All Programmable.
>
> Build Time One Second, (Auto Creates DB).
>
> Setup Time: Instantly, Just Enter DB Name.
>
> Ultra Cheap Price, Special $20, Paypal Accepted.
>
> Application Mailed Instantly (file Attached Email).
>
> FREEWARE Fully Function Version Available.
>
> http://www.vehiclerepair.org/dbPro/dbpro.html

I think Access is a very cheap program to develop on.