error message"invalid argument"

my daughter was sending pics of my grandaughters, i right clicked on
them and saved them as a screensaver to look at daily(1st twin
grandchildren) now i keep getting invalid argument error and can't do
it anymore can someone tell me what to do please........

0
jjelswick (1)

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:49:26 -0700, jjelswick@yahoo.com wrote:

>my daughter was sending pics of my grandaughters, i right clicked on
>them and saved them as a screensaver to look at daily(1st twin
>grandchildren) now i keep getting invalid argument error and can't do
>it anymore can someone tell me what to do please........

This newsgroup is devoted to Microsoft Access, the database product. You'll get better answers to your questions in a
newsgroup devoted to your partciular OS (i.e. Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc).

Scott McDaniel
scott@takemeout_infotrakker.com
www.infotrakker.com
0