Error occurs when MS Access open Excel document and trigger the assigned macro in Excel

Hello all

I create a form with three buttons in MS Access 2000. They are Open
Excel Template, Save Draft and Save Final. When I click the Open Excel
Template button, the Excel template will be opened. Inside the Excel
template, I have assigned a draft watermark to the Print icon. When the
Print icon is clicked, the draft watermark and print dialog box is
shown.

After the user print/edit data in the Excel template, s/he has to click
the Save Draft/Save Final button for saving the excel document. When I
open the saved excel document from the MS Access and then click the
Print icon, an error occurs -  "A document with the name
'abc_6122005_2014.xls' is already open. You cannot open two documents
with the same name, even if the documents are in different folder. To
open the second document, either close the document that's currently
open, or rename one of the documents." However, there is only one Excel
document opening. I also put the path for the assigned macro i.e.
'c:\temp\abc.xls'!watermark. The error is still occurred.

Please give me some advices

Thanks
Bon

The problem is solved.