Formating numbers: I want '9' to be '009' and '19' to be '019'

How can I do this ? This is the number used in invoice.
Thanks.

0
ming.mge (59)

formatInvoiceNo: Format([InvoiceNo],"000000000")

0
pietlinden (2926)
8/9/2005 6:20:03 AM
Open the report (form?) in design view, and set the Format property of this
text box to:

Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP.  Perth, Western Australia.

"swingingming" <ming.mge@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How can I do this ? This is the number used in invoice.
> Thanks.

0
AllenBrowne (3681)
8/9/2005 6:28:05 AM
Thanks. I will stay with your solution. It works fine. Because the
invoice number actually consists of other Texts.

0
ming.mge (59)