How to select all texts of the document of the format of the selected text?

Hi,i have selected a text of the document with the specified font face,
color and size in MS Word 2000. Now , I want to select all the relevant
texts from the entire document with the same format(face,color and
size) as of the selected text.
so Is there any method or shortcut to do this op.?

Not really.  You have to "walk" the document checking the styles as you
go along.  And You have to watch out for cases where the style changes
in the middle of a word (!) and code accordingly to get the desired
results.

chetan26nov@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,i have selected a text of the document with the specified font face,
> color and size in MS Word 2000. Now , I want to select all the relevant
> texts from the entire document with the same format(face,color and
> size) as of the selected text.
> so Is there any method or shortcut to do this op.?

0
c.grimsby1 (147)