Updating MS Access tables from a query

I created a form which display data from a query, the query displays
field values from a few tables, For example in the main table I have
school ID, and school name and schooltypeID. The form displays School
name and School Type (this value come from a different table depending
on SchoolTypeID).

1, How can I use the same form to create a new record
2, How can I create a "dialog" list based on SchoolTypeID which
displays the SchoolType correctly but updates the record with the
correct type ID.

Thanks

0
effendi (72)