its a javascript problem

I'll really appreciate if some could help me on a javascript issue

I want to check a form text-box that wheather its an array of
form-fields with same name or its a single

though i think i m asking in wrong room but i know there must b some
one who can help me

0
uday
4/4/2006 12:58:15 PM
comp.databases.oracle.misc 8436 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

uday wrote:
> I'll really appreciate if some could help me on a javascript issue
>
> I want to check a form text-box that wheather its an array of
> form-fields with same name or its a single
>
> though i think i m asking in wrong room but i know there must b some
> one who can help me

And JavaScript relates to Oracle and Forms in what way?
--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org