Oracle 9i and Oracle 10g

Hai ALL,

I'm Karthick T.S. Oracle Corp. Already said Oracle 9i is a Unbreakable
and Complete feature of Internet, then why Oracle Corp. Develop Oracle
10g?

Regards
Karthick T.S.

"T.S. Karthick" <tskarthick@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hai ALL,
>
> I'm Karthick T.S. Oracle Corp. Already said Oracle 9i is a Unbreakable
> and Complete feature of Internet, then why Oracle Corp. Develop Oracle
> 10g?
>
> Regards
> Karthick T.S.

Seems to me they are bored and made it breakable again. My database crashes
when i start export with datapump (on Linux).

0
ivanttt (2)
4/25/2005 12:39:48 PM
breakable:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/security/alerts.htm

New features guide:
http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B14117_01/server.101/b10750/toc.htm

0
bdbafh (710)
4/25/2005 2:27:46 PM
T.S. Karthick wrote:

> Hai ALL,
>
> I'm Karthick T.S. Oracle Corp. Already said Oracle 9i is a Unbreakable
> and Complete feature of Internet, then why Oracle Corp. Develop Oracle
> 10g?
>
> Regards
> Karthick T.S.

ASM
ADDM
ASH
Virtual Indexes
ORA_ROWSCN
DBMS_WARNING
UTL_MAIL

.... does anyone need more reasons? There are at least 1000 more.
--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington