Write table data into flat file(.csv,.txt) and again read it from flat file(.csv,.txt)

Hi database Community,

  I have following specification with me
1>New Database(9.2) at place A
2>Old Database(9.2) at place B

Now i want to transfer table data at Place A into flat file(.csv,.txt
etc.)

And again re read flat file data and put it into table at place B

In short i want write data into flat file and read data from flat file.

Could anyone tell me what is better way to achieve this.
I am Beginner (practice purpose) If possible give some link for
downloading the tutorial

Thanking in advance
Sanjeev N.A.

"sanjeev" <sanjeev_atvankar@yahoo.co.in> a �crit dans le message de news: 1162014097.876584.128470@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
| Hi database Community,
|
|  I have following specification with me
| 1>New Database(9.2) at place A
| 2>Old Database(9.2) at place B
|
| Now i want to transfer table data at Place A into flat file(.csv,.txt
| etc.)
|
| And again re read flat file data and put it into table at place B
|
| In short i want write data into flat file and read data from flat file.
|

| Could anyone tell me what is better way to achieve this.
| I am Beginner (practice purpose) If possible give some link for
| downloading the tutorial
|

| Thanking in advance
| Sanjeev N.A.

Unloader: