Position : Oracle DBA with RAC and Golden Gate - San Bruno, CA - 1+Year

Hi,

Please find the Job description for the position of Oracle DBA with RAC and=
 Golden Gate based in San Bruno, CA. This position will last for 12+ Months=
..=20

NO-SQL EXPERIENCE IS MUST

Title: Oracle DBA
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 12+ Months

Job Description:
Monitor and optimize system performance using index tuning, disk optimizati=
on, and other methods. Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain a dat=
abase system. Implement, configure, and troubleshoot database instances, re=
plication, backup, partitions, storage, and access. Set user privileges wit=
hin the database environment. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience an=
d a Bachelor's Degree.
24/7 environment. Support systems including e-commerce, accounting, custome=
r service, and warehouse management and decision support.=20
Follow technical direction and dependably execute operational responsibilit=
ies.=20
Deploy and manage mission critical databases.=20
Provide 24/7 on-call database operational support on rotation basis.
Develop scripts and other programs for system monitoring and maintenance.=
=20
Deploy strategies for backups, migration of databases changes, and longer t=
erm system growth. Identify and resolve more than 95% issues proactively wi=
th Oracle database monitoring tools.
Ensure the database has sufficient capacity to meet peak season forecasts w=
ith 25% margin, while maintaining consistent response time.
Effectively follow change management guidelines for all the changes made to=
 the production and pre-production databases.=20
Engineering, Information Technology or related field and 5 years of experie=
nce working with databases in a 24x7 Environment or related experience.=20

Skills required:
1. Oracle Database running on UNIX, Solaris or Linux=20
2. Strong Shell Scripting experience.=20
3. Must have strong knowledge of PL/SQL and experience assisting developers=
 with writing SQL and Pl/SQL Code=20
4. Strong SQL tuning experience=20
5. Must have strong experience with backup and recovery processes using RMA=
N and Comvault.=20
6. Excellent knowledge of database high availability solutions like Data Gu=
ard, RAC, Physical and logical standby databases, streams and Golden Gate r=
eplication.

Thanks,

Regards
Akanksha Gupta| Direct - (727) 266-3743| Plaxonic Inc.
akanksha.gupta@plaxonic.com | www.plaxonic.com
=20

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either becau=
se your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we=
 subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Plaxonic Inc.I a=
ssumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you=
 are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I conta=
ct you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so tha=
t I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you cont=
inue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information=
 we provide with our e-mail notices.
Thanks again.

0
jgdakngupta
4/8/2015 5:21:09 PM
comp.databases.sybase 3279 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow