Urgent requirement :: Tidal Developer- San Jose, CA - Long Term

Dear,

Hope you are doing well.
=20
My name is Akanksha Gupta and I'm a Technical Recruiter at Diverse Lynx. We=
 provide IT Consulting Services to our customers' immediate and long-term r=
esource needs. I am contacting you either because your resume has been post=
ed to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe or you had previo=
usly submitted your resume to Diverse Lynx. We have shortlisted your resume=
 now for Tidal Developer with our client at San Jose, CA. The job descripti=
on is mentioned below:                                                     =
                                                                        =20
=20
Title: Tidal Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Client: TCS
Interview Mode: Skype and Telephone

JOB Description :

Mandatory Technical Skills : SQL, PL/SQL

Desirable Technical Skills : BODS, TABLEAU, MSTR, SAP HANA=20
Mandatory Functional Skills: Sales, Subscription,
Desirable Functional Skills : Quality Assurance
Total Experience Required : 7+ Yrs

Thanks and Regards !!
Akanksha Gupta
=20

 732-452-1006  Ext- 265
Email: akanksha.gupta@diverselynx.com
Fax: 732-452-1006
Diverse Lynx LLC |300 Alexander Park|Suite #200|Princeton , NJ 08540
"For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs"
=20
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This communication is for information=
al purposes only. This is not an unsolicited mail and is not intended as an=
 offer or solicitation. Any comments or statements made herein do not neces=
sarily reflect those of Diverse Lynx, LLC. Although this transmission and a=
ny attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that mi=
ght affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is =
the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no =
responsibility is accepted by Diverse Lynx, LLC for any loss or damage aris=
ing in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, pl=
ease immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entiret=
y, whether in electronic or hard copy format. This mail is not considered S=
pam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed fr=
om our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, pl=
ease reply to remove@diverselynx.com with "remove" in the subject line and =
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, w=
hich might be diverting the e-mails to you. Thank you.
=20
=20
=20
=20

If you are interested in this position, please click here.

If you would like to unsubscribe from Diverse Lynx, please click here.

Lookup Candidate
=20
=20

0
jgdakngupta
9/10/2015 4:30:17 PM
comp.databases.sybase 3279 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow