Any Followers of This Newsgroup?

Hello:

     I have been working on other stuff for the past while and am
getting back into some Fox work.  Is there anyone else following this
newsgroup?

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko
0
Gene
11/7/2012 4:49:56 AM
comp.databases.xbase.fox 802 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hi Gene,

Currently there seem to be not as many as there used to be I think :-)

Regards
-Stefan

On 2012-11-07 5:49, Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> Hello:
>
>       I have been working on other stuff for the past while and am
> getting back into some Fox work.  Is there anyone else following this
> newsgroup?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Gene Wirchenko

0
Stefan
11/14/2012 5:04:18 AM
On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 06:04:18 +0100, Stefan Wuebbe
<stefan.wuebbe@gmx.de> wrote:

>Currently there seem to be not as many as there used to be I think :-)

     Say two?  Yours is the only reply that I have seen.

[snip]

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko
0
Gene
11/14/2012 6:45:10 PM
Dne 7.11.2012 5:49, Gene Wirchenko napsal(a):
> Hello:
>
>       I have been working on other stuff for the past while and am
> getting back into some Fox work.  Is there anyone else following this
> newsgroup?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Gene Wirchenko

Hi,
I check this newsgroup. Fox developers in Czech republic are still
numerous and active.

Sincerely Jan Bucek
0
Jan
11/14/2012 11:38:45 PM
>> Currently there seem to be not as many as there used to be I think :-)
>
>       Say two?  Yours is the only reply that I have seen.

four ;-)

Regards
Bernhard Sander

0
Bernhard
11/16/2012 3:53:42 PM
On 2012-11-14 19:45, Gene Wirchenko wrote:
 > On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 06:04:18 +0100, Stefan Wuebbe
 > <stefan.wuebbe@gmx.de> wrote:
 >
 >> Currently there seem to be not as many as there used to be I think :-)
 >
 >       Say two?  Yours is the only reply that I have seen.
 >
 > [snip]
 >
 > Sincerely,
 >
 > Gene Wirchenko

Indeed not much traffic in comp.databases.xbase.fox - looks to me as if
since msnews.microsoft.com closed, the HTML-based places www.foxite.com,
www.universalthread.com are having more

Regards
-Stefan
0
Stefan
11/16/2012 9:10:34 PM
On 2012-11-15 0:38, Jan Bucek wrote:
 > Dne 7.11.2012 5:49, Gene Wirchenko napsal(a):
 >> Hello:
 >>
 >>       I have been working on other stuff for the past while and am
 >> getting back into some Fox work.  Is there anyone else following this
 >> newsgroup?
 >>
 >> Sincerely,
 >>
 >> Gene Wirchenko
 >>

 > Hi,
 > I check this newsgroup. Fox developers in Czech republic are still
 > numerous and active.
 >
 > Sincerely Jan Bucek

Hi Jan,

I always wondered where the Czech community is taking place in the web,
what newsgroup do you mean?

Regards
-Stefan
0
Stefan
11/16/2012 9:11:14 PM
Dne 16.11.2012 22:11, Stefan Wuebbe napsal(a):

> On 2012-11-15 0:38, Jan Bucek wrote:
>  > Dne 7.11.2012 5:49, Gene Wirchenko napsal(a):
>  >> Hello:
>  >>
>  >>       I have been working on other stuff for the past while and am
>  >> getting back into some Fox work.  Is there anyone else following this
>  >> newsgroup?
>  >>
>  >> Sincerely,
>  >>
>  >> Gene Wirchenko
>  >>
>  >
>  > Hi,
>  > I check this newsgroup. Fox developers in Czech republic are still
>  > numerous and active.
>  >
>  > Sincerely Jan Bucek
>
> Hi Jan,
>
> I always wondered where the Czech community is taking place in the web,
> what newsgroup do you mean?

http://pandora.idnes.cz/conference/foxpro

but in czech only.

> Regards
> -Stefan

0
Jan
11/18/2012 12:31:36 AM
another user of foxpro/dos.  still lots of apps for internal business
use. I use it now with Freedos/4dos and that under Ubuntu via dosemu.

John
0
John
Yep I check in now and then.

Still using the Fox.

"Gene Wirchenko" <genew@ocis.net> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
>     I have been working on other stuff for the past while and am
> getting back into some Fox work.  Is there anyone else following this
> newsgroup?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Gene Wirchenko

0
Paul
1/5/2013 6:45:47 AM
On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 3:50:43 PM UTC+11, Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> Hello:
>

>      I have been working on other stuff for the past while and am
>
> getting back into some Fox work.  Is there anyone else following this
>
> newsgroup?
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Gene Wirchenko

Hi Gene,
Yep still here and using the Fox.

Cheers.
0
Paul
1/5/2013 6:51:16 AM
On 11/06/2012 08:49 PM, Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> Hello:
>
>       I have been working on other stuff for the past while and am
> getting back into some Fox work.  Is there anyone else following this
> newsgroup?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Gene Wirchenko

Still using xbase since I bought my dBASE II from George Tate himself.
Now using Foxpro/DOS 2.6 under DOS and Ubuntu/Dosemu.

John
jsowden@americansentry.net

0
John