VFP and Unicode

Dear Vixens and Reynards:

     I have been studying SQL Server as I will be rewriting an app to
use it.  The front-end will probably be VFP.  I want to know how to
handle Unicode in VFP.  I know that the native controls do not support
Unicode.

     I did find
http://www.foxite.com/archives/how-to-implement-unicode-in-vfp-0000208914.htm
but it does not quite do it.  (Supposedly, I should be able to set the
font name and font size, but the control does not respond to any
property changes I make in the initialisation.)

     Does anyone have a link to somewhere that goes into a bit more
detail?

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko
0
Gene
4/26/2011 7:14:19 PM
comp.databases.xbase.fox 802 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow