Trellis code in matlab code

Hi All

Do you have some matlab code for the STTC which will give me some Idea.

Any helping material or URL regarding the same will kindly be sent to
me.
I shall be very thankful to you for this act.

Regards

Kelecha

comp.dsp 20331 articles. 1 followers. allnor (8509) is leader. Post Follow

To code or not to code?
To code or not to code, that is question! Reporting from Lotus Notes Applications has never been easy. Notes developers usually need to write reams of code to create even the simplest of reports. Check this - a single-level cross-tab report takes about 2 days of code writing! Creating reports with higher functionality only means more coding and more complexities. Is there an alternative to this? You bet there is! Introducing IntelliPRINT Reporting - a cutting-edge next generation solution for Lotus Notes reporting. It is a native Lotus Notes solution that acts as an add-on lay...

Coding to the ][, Coding to the ///?
Now that I've gotten some very limited /// stuff running (thanks to MESS)...I've been thinking of trying to code to the ///. Fortunately, getting software to the emulated /// is a snap. I'd just use the same strategy as I use for the ][, using the emulated ][+ from ApplePC. Save to a ProDOS disk, boot on the ///. The questions become a bit more complex here. 1. I assume the 40x24 text mode works similarly to the ][. Running on MESS, part of the text screen would periodically get "colorized", and I suspect the color memory is stored on text page 2. This woul...

To Code or Not to Code?
Just read a paper with the very interesting title, "To code or not to code: lossy source-channel communication revisited", Gastpar et al, IEEE Trans Information Theory, May 2003, p 1147. It's available for free here... http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~gastpar/01197846.pdf As far as I can tell, the idea is that although source and channel coding can be separated without loss of optimality (Shannon) it can be overly complex, and less complex systems can get close to this opimality by combining source and channel coding, or at least matching them in some way. This sounds like a pret...

Conversion from a MATLAB code to a C code used by a DSP processor
Hello, I need to implement image processing in a Digital Signal Processor. I have a code ready in MATLAB, I have tried using MATLAB Coder, but its unable to go past the first line: the imread() function. I have installed the C compiler from MATLAB and that is all. How do I go about the whole of the conversion process? Do I need to install something else? ...

Why is this code not the same as that code?
---- this code* ---- procedure TChatForm.FileListenItemClick(Sender: TObject); begin FileListenItem.Checked := not FileListenItem.Checked; if FileListenItem.Checked then begin ClientSocket.Active := False; ServerSocket.Active := True; Statusbar1.Panels[0].Text := 'Listening...'; end else begin if ServerSocket.Active then ServerSocket.Active := False; Statusbar1.Panels[0].Text := ''; end; end; procedure TChatForm.FileConnectItemClick(Sender: TObject); begin if ClientSocket.Active then ClientSocket.Active := False; if Inp...

[...]

M code into programming C code or MATLAB programming code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,length...

generating VHDL code from Matlab code for DSP
Is there a way of generating VHDL code from Matlab code for DSP, more precisely image processing using wavelet transform? I want to implement a small 8X8 image processing layout that will use wavelet transform and it is not easy to come up with the VHDL code for that. Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks, Dan "EEngineer" <maricic@gmail.com> writes: > Is there a way of generating VHDL code from Matlab code for DSP, more > precisely image processing using wavelet transform? > I want to implement a small 8X8 image processing layout that will use > wavelet tr...

MATLAB algorithm to MATLAB function code or C code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented code or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,le...

C code from MATLAB code
Hi I have a complex algorithm that eventually will be encoded in C to run on a DSP or Controller (e.g. Hitachi SH4). The present MATLAB implementation under WINDOWS calls advanced standard MATLAB routines such as fft, matrix factorizations, eigenvalue solvers, fmincon (for nonlinear optimization subject to nonlinear constraints), and some number theoretic functions. I figure that the transcription to an optimized C code requires many months of hard labor. Before I embark on this adventure, I would like to generate from my MATLAB code (as easily as possible, i.e. as automatically as possible) ...

MATLAB code to C code
Hi all I read a similar question posted by someone else but my situation is slightly different. I am porting some MATLAB code to C code. I need to find a way to read jpeg images in C just as imread does in MATLAB. The problem is that I have tried a number of C libraries, but they do not serve my purpose completely. I want to read simple grayscale jpeg images into unsigned interger arrays. Can someone pls shed some light. Thanks Qaseem ...

fortran code into matlab code
I am pasting the fortran code in below that I need converted into matlab code. I actually already tried to do it, but I get hundreds of errors. I am definitely not good at debugging, do not have the patience for it. Can someone give me hints/tips on how I can change it into matlab without getting all the errors? Thanks in advance; C NUMERICAL COMPUTATION OF INCOMPRESSIBLE COUETTE FLOW USING FINITE DIFFERENCE METHOD C EXPLICIT APPROACH C C MODEL EQUATION C PARTIAL(U)/PARTIAL(T)=1/RE*(PARTIAL(U) SQUARE/PARTIAL(Y) SQUARE) C DEFINE VARIABLES C VELOCITY U AT TIME T, VELOCITY UNEW AT ...

matlab codes for rcpc coding
i am doing project on 60GHz application. and i want matlab codes to generate coding-decoding for rcpc channel coding... pls provide codes for rcpc.. tahnks ...

matlab code to protege code
hi friends i doing my project in matlab (semantic content extraction in video using fuzzy ontology) so i need help for 1) matlab code for low and high feature extraction of an image 2)how i convert matlab files(.m files) to input file for protoge software plz help me............. thanks in advance ...

matlab code for turbo code
please someone send me matlab code for turbo code...............on my email id wizynt.94@gmail.com ...

Matlab code to C-code
If I want to generate C-code from m-file not specifically for embedded target, which tool can I use? As of I know emlc converts embedded MATALAB code to C-code. Does the Real-Time Workshop uses emlc? Please any one tell me how can I convert my m-file (not only embedded m-file) to C- code. Hi Naveen, i don't think you can do this. if you could, TMW would be giving away the store! you can, however, use the MATLAB Compiler to generate a DLL that you can call from C. MCC will generate a little stub that you call. That stub will call into the MCR (MATLAB Component Runtim...

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these c...

matlab codes to visual C# code
Hi all, I am just wondering if it is possible to convert a matlab code to C#? ...

source code in matlab for huffman coding
hi.iam in need of source code in matlab for huffman coding using the default table, i tring to write this code but i cann't write it. could you send to me function to generat huffman table without input ...

how to transform this C code to MATLAB code
Hi,Firends A C++ code like this: char evfile[16]; fread(&evfile, sizeof(evfile), 1, fp); fp is a file name; I want to transform it to MATLAB code, what should I do? Thanks for you help! "lee rose" <blusunrui@gmail.com> wrote in message <grnaae$lnn$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi,Firends > > A C++ code like this: > > char evfile[16]; > fread(&evfile, sizeof(evfile), 1, fp); > > fp is a file name; > I want to transform it to MATLAB code, what should I do? > > Thanks for you help! Modern ML has equivalents to fopen, fread ...

MATLAB Coding to Verilog HDL Coding
Dear All, Hi, i am doing a project in which i have to convert MATLAB coding into Verilog HDL Coding or only HDL coding. I am familiar with the FPGA n also with the MATLAB but didn't have any idea about how to convert the coding. After searching for the respective topic i came to know that there is a simulink HDL coder in MATLAB which can do this task. The problem is that i don't have much information about Simulink HDL Coder. So please if anyone can tell me from where to start and can suggest any literature regarding this will be of great help to me. Thanks in Advance Regards ...

Replacing a MATLAB code with a C++ code
I made a program which consists of tens of .m files and I found some parts of this program are making the whole program slow. I want to replace those time-wasting parts with C++ codes. I think C++ codes are a bit faster than MATLAB codes. :) Is this possible? If possible, can anybody teach me how to do this? (Or, If there's other way to improve the speed, please let me know.) Thank you. Kevin. Kevin Kim wrote: > I made a program which consists of tens of .m files and I found some > parts of this program are making the whole program slow. > > I want to replace those time-w...

c-code to matlab m code
hi am kaushik i would like to know if this code can be directly converted to matlab. if not what can is to be done to run it matlab. ma posting the code here. please reply as soon as possible code here /*program used for acousto ultrasonic signal processing*/ #include<graphics.h> #include<stdio.h> #include<conio.h> main() { int i= 0, x,j, a,b,max1=0,sum1=0,lpeak=0,ccount=0,threshold; int cpeaktime,rabn,cfthtime,cduration,clthtime,crisetime,th1,th2,n1=0,n2=0; float hindex; float cenergy=0,cenergy1; FILE *fp;char dataf1[8]; char wd[8]; int a1,b...

Web resources about - Trellis code in matlab code - comp.dsp

Trellis (architecture) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are many types of trellis for different places and for different plants, from agricultural types, especially in viticulture , which are ...

Terrific Trays: Adler, German & Trellis — The Friday MORNING Scavenger
... NY: Jonathan Adler Banana Tray - $48 • Jersey City, NJ: German Tray - $15 • Chicago, IL: Glass Serving Tray - $35 • New York, NY: Trellis ...

Emerson Launches Trellis DCIM Tool
... plans to combine the company's existing Aperture, Avocent and Liebert DCIM solutions into a data center infrastructure platform called Trellis. ...

String Art Trellis
... vines. Many of our favorite vining flowers or vegetables, such as sweet peas, morning glories or cucumbers, need a building or a trellis of ...

Emerson Avocent Launches Trellis Data Center Platform
Trellis is a DCIM hardware and software package that one simply plugs in, connects to all the necessary nodes, and puts to work. - Cloud systems ...

Trellis Plot Alternative to Three-Dimensional Bar Charts
This post recommends using Trellis plots instead of 3D bar charts for three-dimensional (three variable) data. In Winner of the Bad Graph Contest ...

Error Detection and Correction: Reed-Solomon, Convolution and Trellis Diagrams
... protocol definition is designed so these bits are readily recovered as part of the FEC. Dropping bits increases the overall throughput. Trellis ...

Alberto Sanchez’ Modular ROOTS Planter Rethinks the Traditional Trellis
... space? ROOTS is a vertical modular gardening system by MUT Design that easily fits within practically any space. Inspired by traditional trellises, ...

Promote a Healthy Bean Garden with a DIY Trellis
Beans are a practical and healthy addition to any garden, but they grow best when they have something to climb. Sure, you could buy a trellis, ...

This trellis-patterned hamper is slim, functional and won&#39;t
This trellis-patterned hamper is slim, functional and won't clash with your dorm decor. ($25, Kohl's)