LCD / 7 segment font suggestions

I'm looking for a 7-segment-type LCD font, non-standard in that it should be
non-italic.  It seems most LCD type fonts out there are all italic, leaning
to the right by 8 to 10 degrees.  I need one that is straight up.

Any suggestions, please?  Free or commercial.

Many thanks

Chris

-1
Chris
1/1/2004 12:21:51 PM
comp.fonts 4623 articles. 2 followers. margulisd (51) is leader. Post Follow

--
James H. Vipond | The "From" address is valid but rarely read.
                | Send private replies to the address at left.
   arlateo @    |
  itctel.com    | Resident of South Dakota since 1973
-1
James