Java in IEv10 - Disabling Security Check?

I'm having a bit of a problem with the latest update of Java (Version
7, Update 45).  A number of sites I have been using for years are
giving me security warnings each time I access them since the last
update of Java.  In a couple of cases, I cannot run the website since
this latest update of Java a few days ago.  In the past, everything
worked just fine.

I'm running IEv10 on a Win7 64bit desktop system.

What do I have to do in Java to shut off the security check and see if
it solves my problems.

Thanks for any insights/suggestions!
charliec
0
charliec
11/7/2013 10:51:43 PM
comp.infosystems.browsers.misc 292 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow