Google maps: maps not loading

The maps are not loading in IE, but they do in Opera browser. I tried all
the guggestiond from ther HELP and installed DirexcXnew, but nothisg helps.
Who can help?
Har

0
hvdh
3/20/2008 8:16:51 PM
comp.internet.services.google 621 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

"hvdh" <geen@nergens.nl> wrote in message
> The maps are not loading in IE, but they do in Opera browser. I tried
> all the guggestiond from ther HELP and installed DirexcXnew, but nothisg
> helps.
> Who can help?

So you have tried clearing web browser cache, enabled JavaScript, ActiveX
and binary behaviors at least for Google Maps, updated your scripting
engine of your system, checked your security settings and browser
plug-ins, and read these discussions:

http://maps.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=21849&topic=10789
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Maps-Troubleshooting/browse_frm/thread/babd7b979f9a0d80/1d69a39c28b6eed5#1d69a39c28b6eed5
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Maps-Troubleshooting/browse_frm/thread/03c6314569991f57/34f8fe990a9b7a45#34f8fe990a9b7a45
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Maps-Troubleshooting/browse_frm/thread/78e952dc15a86427/ec479391645decc6#ec479391645decc6

In that case try asking in the official Google Maps forum as at least I
have no more things to suggest:

http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Maps

0
Tomi