Brief Description: Ingrian is seeking software engineers who have worked extensively with DB2 in an IBM mainframe environment.
Description: We are seeking software engineers who have worked extensively with DB2 in an IBM mainframe environment. The company is developing a back-end data privacy solution that enables customers to secure data residing in databases. In this role you will apply your expertise to the analysis and design of Ingrian's back-end data privacy solution. You will provide senior-level expertise in the areas of scoping, analysis, design, development, business process, reporting, and performance tuning.
Required Technical Skills:
You should possess at least five years of experience in the following areas:
* Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Good Understanding/experience implementing disk based data and index structures
* Experience writing code operating on large data sets ( which may not be memory resident ), experience with caching servers
* Experience writing high performance and scalable servers
* Good understanding and experience with Unix system programming concepts, multi-threading,sockets etc.
* Good understanding of DB2 internals, SQL & VSAM
* Good understanding and diagnosis skills of LE
* Highly motivated. Ability to work independently.
Good to have:
* Good understanding of MVS programming concepts
* Experience with SSL
* Some experience writing assembly code is a plus
* Programming experience with sort tools like IBM DFSORT
:: About Ingrian Networks
Ingrian Networks brings complete data privacy to the enterprise. With Ingrian DataSecure Platforms, organizations can protect critical data from both internal and external threats, and ensure compliance with legislative and policy mandates for security. DataSecure features a dedicated security appliance and specialized software that enables organizations to encrypt critical data in applications and databases. With its capabilities for granular encryption, seamless integration, and centralized security management, DataSecure enables organizations to guard against a range of security threats, with unparalleled ease and cost effectiveness. Ingrian is a privately held company backed by such investors as Globespan Capital Partners, HighBAR Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Partech International, and Prism Venture Partners.
--------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
-= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-