clarion 22 and clarion 55

 i have a application who work fine with clarion 22
 when i open this application and i want to create a exe with clarion 55

 i have message
 link error. to many files
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/
0
ydjira (1)

I am really flushing now.  There was really no problems.  I had missed the
4.1 patch (also from april)
So now Im smiling again!