Error:(BIND has not been called for (10011))

Recently changed form v5.55 to v6 of clarion. Recompiled which went
great, no error's.  In the application there is a browse that has 10
tabs, each tab has a range on it. This procedure is use by about 20/30
users at any one time. In one particuler department this screen is
very active. The problem I'm getting is when they move from one tab to
another any other selection I get the following error

Error:(BIND has not been called for (10011)) attempting to open the
current view. Filter and Range Limits ingnored.

When I tested this I was not getting this error. This also seems to be
intermetent. I've odne a Google search and found nothing relevent to
clarion.

Has anyone come across this problem before and what solution did you
arrive at. Any help or pointer would be appriciated.
0
nigels (1)

Hi. It is known error though I don't know what 10011 stands for? Also
don't know why this error is intermetent. Check out once again as if
all fields from which the filter consists are set to be hot and bind.
0
Shandin

bind Bind or BIND?
When talk to others, I never describe it clearly for naming bind. is it "bind" or "Bind" or "BIND"? is bind an abbreviation word? Thanks. ...

ERROR: SOAP CALL Internal Error
I try for weeks and I can not risovere the problem is access to a SOAP serv= ice that I know: 1=B0 service endpoint that is an HTTPS address 2=B0 Test.pem -> CA certificate test 4=B0 User: xxx 5=B0 Password:xxx 6=B0 Pincode: xxx 7=B0 Pincode cifrato: xxx =20 the spec says succinctly: The services exposed by SistemaTS via Web Service model and reported in thi= s document are available through the communication channel https. The authentication is performed through the use of basic authentication. For its proper setting is necessary to force the basic authentication the h...

Migration Errors (Bind 8 to Bind 9)
Hi! I am trying to migrate our bind service to the release 9. Everything is going great, except for this error on the /var/logmessages Apr 13 14:55:55 tierra named[2246]: zone 47.40.196.in-addr.arpa/IN: loaded serial 2003051901 Apr 13 14:55:55 tierra named[2246]: dns_rdata_fromtext: bnvsite.com.externo:15: near 'mail.bnvsite.com.': not a valid number Apr 13 14:55:55 tierra named[2246]: zone bnvsite.com/IN: loading master file bnvsite.com.externo: not a valid number The zone file is: $TTL 2D $ORIGIN bnvsite.com. @ IN SOA ns1.bnvsite.com. root.ns1.bnvsite.com. ( 2003061202 ; Serial Number 7200 ; Refresh 7200 ; Retry 604800 ; Expire 2H ; ttl ) IN NS ns1.bnvsite.com. www.bnvsite.com. IN A 196.40.47.43 mail.bnvsite.com. IN A 196.40.47.41 IN MX mail.bnvsite.com. bnvsite.com. IN CNAME www.bnvsite.com. ns1.bnvsite.com. IN A 196.40.47.33 ns2.bnvsite.com. IN A 196.40.47.33 Any idea?? Thanks in advance!! Gerardo PS. The named.conf is: options { version ""; directory "/var/named/Externo"; pid-file "/var/named/Externo/named-ext.pid"; named-xfer "/usr/sbin/named-xfer"; allow-transfer {127.0.0.1; 192.168.200.220; 192.168.200.2;}; listen-on {192.168.200.220;}; }; zone "." in { type hint; file "root.cache"; }; zone "bnvsite.com" in { type master; file &qu...

Re: Migration Errors (Bind 8 to Bind 9)

checking for error code and error message after calling EXEC
I have a stored procedure in which I EXECute some DDL statements (built dynamically). How can I check for an error code and error message? (I'm using version 12.5) ----- Posted via NewsOne.Net: Free (anonymous) Usenet News via the Web ----- http://newsone.net/ -- Free reading and anonymous posting to 60,000+ groups NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email abuse@newsone.net ...

compilation error
Hello all, i am using openfusion TAo 1.4.1 to develop a application am trying to compile my code with solaris 5.9 am getting an error which says that Error: Too many arguments in call to "POA_gateway::alive(int)". i came to know that during idl compilation an extra env argument is generated to suppress this i used -ge =2 option but as result only the exception statements are changed from ACE_THROW_SPEC to "throw" but the ENV arguments are still getting generated coud anybody tell me how to avoid the generation of extra arguments ...

error in bind ?
Hello, I have a problem. When I make flush my servername shut down and in my log file I have: named[868]: [ID 866145 daemon.crit] rdataset.c:115: REQUIRE((((rdataset) != 0) && (((const isc__magic_t *)(rdataset))->magic == ((('D') << 24 | ('N') << 16 | ('S') << 8 | ('R')))))) failed what is it? Early I have in my logfile: named[526]: [ID 866145 daemon.crit] rbt.c:1271: INSIST(order < 0) failed and my serwername too shut down SO:Solaris 8 Bind: 9.2.2 -m ...

When is an error not an error?
When it's OSS slopware, of course. http://www.angelfire.com/planet/dfs0/Knode_send_error.png On 2006-09-12 02:42, * DFS wrote: > When it's OSS slopware, of course. > > http://www.angelfire.com/planet/dfs0/Knode_send_error.png > Well, some time ago I had a problem with OE - too long reference line to other posts, and OE of course refused to send... then crashed. Should I name it a feature? -- Andrea On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 03:25:29 +0200, Andrea wrote: > On 2006-09-12 02:42, * DFS wrote: >> When it's OSS slopware, of course. >> >> http:/...

ERROR: external code called by a Call Library Fonction Node
Hello, I'm using LABVIEW 8.2 for developing and also installed the Run-Time Engine 8.2 from the NI website on one of the laptops that use our program as a stand-alone application. I receive the following error while trying to measure the frequency of a signal in the stand-alone version:An exception occurred within the external code called by a Call Library Fonction Node. This might have corrupted LABVIEW's memory. Save any work to a new location and restart LABVIEW. VI "Compteur d'impulsions v1.10.vi" was stopped at node "" at a call to "DAQmx Create AI Cha...

BIND Errors
Hello All, I use BIND on my machine and have been using it for a while now without any problems. It is a very good software and I would like to commend you on this good product. Recently, I was doing a cleanup and audit of my system and found several error entries in my event viewer logs. The error logged for each instance is as follows: Event Type: Error Event Source: named Event Category: None Event ID: 1 Date: 04/08/2007 Time: 20:09:37 User: N/A Computer: SERVER1 Description: The description for Event ID ( 1 ) in Source ( named ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: client 69.246.113.49#3736: update 'elumelu.com/IN' denied. Am unsure as to the cause of this error but as you can see from the error, it does say the event source is "named" which is the BIND user account. I have researched the internet to see if I can find a solution but have not been successful at that hence am contacting you to see if you can give me some input or support with this issue. By the way, the domain name shown in the error is one of the domains I have set-up on my server so it is not alien or unknown to me. I am hoping for some god feedback from you as these errors keep re-occurring and I...

Bind error
Hi, An user is connecting remotely from AS400 to AIX and trying to create a package. He already has bindadd, implicit_schema and createin privileges. But still getting the error message below. (I'm not allowed to grant him dbadm authority). If someone has any idea what I should do, please let me know. 117400 - STRQMQRY QMQRY(LGATOL_SIT/B_ADDR_ORG) OUTPUT (*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(LGATOD_SIT/B_ADDA) OUTMBR('*FIRST' '*REPLACE') RDB(STTOP) USER(msam) PASSWORD() NAMING(*SAA) SETVAR((SRCID 'SAAB') (LDATE '''0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000''')) Database connection started over TCP/IP or a local socket. Not authorized to object in SQL package creation failed. Thanks. ...

Bind Error
Dear All I have facing with following problem in Fedora core 5 how can i solve that? Pls help me `named' is using obsolete setsockopt SO_BSDCOMPAT Thanks TRYm This is what I do: Unpack the tarball, and open up (sourcetree)/lib/isc/unix/socket.c in your favorite text editor. Around line 1297 (may vary with different versions of bind): #if defined(USE_CMSG) || defined(SO_BSDCOMPAT) int on = 1; and change it to: #if defined(USE_CMSG) int on = 1; essentially remove so_bsdcompat. Next, around line 1384, find: #ifdef SO_BSDCOMPAT if (setsockopt(sock->fd, SOL_SOCKET, SO_BSDCOMPAT, (void *)&on, sizeof on) < 0) { isc__strerror(errno, strbuf, sizeof(strbuf)); UNEXPECTED_ERROR(__FILE__, __LINE__, "setsockopt(%d, SO_BSDCOMPAT) %s: %s", sock->fd, isc_msgcat_get(isc_msgcat, ISC_MSGSET_GENERAL, ISC_MSG_FAILED, "failed"), strbuf); /* Press on... /* } #endif and change it to (essentially comment out the whole thing, also note, that gcc freaks out when you try to have a comment in a comment, therefore that is why I removed the little bit of commenting that was originally in the file: /*** #ifdef SO_...

Clarion error
I am a new user and tried to create a simple app without using the wizard. When I make and run the app I get a series of errors that say "Cannot find class WbFrameClass" as well as "Cannot find class WbControlHtmlProperties" Ir seems like I have forgotten to include a file but I am not sure what file and where I include it. Any help is appreciated. ...

Binding or not binding
Hello, Could you please first excuse me if my past and maybe future posting in this group were (will be) sometimes awkward. But I will really like to be more active using and promoting Ada. I was really interested by the thread about "How come Ada isn't more popular?" I would like to have your opinion about the best way to go in the future, and in particular if binding a C library is really the way to go. When we talk about reuse does it mean reusing the libraries done in an other language ? Re-implementing zlib in Ada for example. Is it a waist of time ? How to choose...

When is an error not an error?
The Java language specification claims in: 8.8.7.1 Explicit Constructor Invocations .... "If an anonymous class instance creation expression appears within an explicit constructor invocation statement, then the anonymous class may not refer to any of the enclosing instances of the class whose constructor is being invoked." Helpfully it gives an example: "For example: class Top { int x; class Dummy { Dummy(Object o) {} } class Inside extends Dummy { Inside() { super(new Object() { int r = x; }); // err...

Bind error
Hi guys, I've a little problem with some lines of code; the following: [code] int listenfd; struct sockaddr_in cliaddr, servaddr; if ((listenfd = socket(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, 0)) < 0) { err_sys("socket error"); return listenfd; } memset(&servaddr, 0, sizeof(servaddr)); servaddr.sin_family = AF_INET; servaddr.sin_addr.s_addr = htonl(INADDR_ANY); servaddr.sin_port = htons(SERV_PORT); if (bind(listenfd, (SA *)&servaddr, sizeof(servaddr)) < 0) { err_sys("Bind error\n");...

Clarion Call.
Dearest=2C Listen and read carefully=2C I have found seriousness in you and that is why I have decided to involve you in this transaction o=2Ek =2C I am a woman of substance and of great importance to my nation and the society in general=2E I will not entertain any act of unseriousness from you in this transaction o=2Ek you must take instructions from me at all time and for security reasons you will only communicate me only by my email for now o=2Ek=2E I am Dr=2E Mrs LOUISA EJERCITOR ESTRADA =2C the wife of Mr Joseph Estrada the former President of Philippine located in the south east Asi...

bind error!!!!!
hi.. my code was working pretty well until yesterday.suddenly it started giving me bind error: address already in use. but i have logged out and again logged in, but still the problem is not solved can somebody give me solution for this thankx perrin Perrin Aybara wrote: > hi.. > my code was working pretty well until yesterday.suddenly it started > giving me bind error: address already in use. > but i have logged out and again logged in, but still the problem is not solved > can somebody give me solution for this > > thankx > perrin Next time, please ask a slightly ...

Call call
Hello! I have a small question concerning to the procedure call. I have the following procedure: private sub procedure_name (ByVal name1 as string) .... end sub When I call it I just write: .... procedure_name("something") ..... When I add some extra parameters into the procedure that is: private sub procedure_name (ByVal name1 as string, ByVal name2 as boolean) .... end sub then the procedure call would look like this: call procedure_name("something",True) Why???? Why there are some cases when word "call" is needed (because excluding it, it will give us ...

bind error
Some of my customers have the bind error 801 on some points of my application. Many other customers and I don't. Why ?? Any solutions and suggestions are welcome. Cheers, Nick Hello Nick, Are you using their data to test on your machine? -- or conversely is your test data complete? (ie - at least two records for every table, with an entry in every field). I sometimes found that I wouldn't pick up bind errors until the data was in place to require the application to access all the relationships. It was only then that it would pick up bind error a mis-spelled sort field in a child...

error or not an error ...
I was just testing out the R4 REXX thingy, and it found an error in the following program. My question is this, is it an error or not? My PC/REXX and Regina don't barf on it, but I thought they should've. _____________________________________________ /**/ ?.='' ?.z='batman' trace i if ?.z\==''then do; say '?.z=' ?.z; end ______________________________________________ Note that there is space before the THEN. I'm not sure of the exact rules for parsing an IF statement, I know that THEN is a "reserved" keyword when an IF statement is...

STRANGE "Fatal error: Call to undefined function..." ERROR
why strange you ask? here goes: I have been working with Php and Mysql for a week without any problems. Today I tried executing a php page that connects to mysql and creates a new database, I got this error: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\test\_debug_tmp.php on line 3". I did some reading on the net and checked all my configuration, and it looks o.k. (and it already worked well a whole week before today). The strange thing is that I have another form that inserts data into the same database in Mysql, and it works ...

compilation error
Hello all, i am using openfusion TAo 1.4.1 to develop a application am trying to compile my code with solaris 5.9 am getting an error which says that Error: Too many arguments in call to "POA_gateway::alive(int)". i came to know that during idl compilation an extra env argument is generated to suppress this i used -ge =2 option but as result only the exception statements are changed from ACE_THROW_SPEC to "throw" but the ENV arguments are still getting generated coud anybody tell me how to avoid the generation of extra arguments regards hsk Hi ...

calling notesAdministrationProcess.MoveMailUser() results in ERROR: 4000: Notes error: The server is not responding.
Hi, My setup is as follows: I have two notes 6.5 notes servers configured in the same domain. Both are cross certified. I add a notes record to the primary server, with its mail file stored on the secondary server. A notes agent has been created to submit move mailbox requests to the adminP database which is located on the primary server. The notes agent runs successfully and the mail file is moved from the secondary server back to the primary server without any problems as long as the secondary server is live. However, if the secondary server is down, which it often is...

Web resources about - Error:(BIND has not been called for (10011)) - comp.lang.clarion