Export .tps (Topspeed) table to CSV format

Hi All,

I want to export data from a .TPS table to .dbf or .csv format. I
can't afford to buy Topspeed ODBC driver, since it is a one time job.
Anybody having any utility to export data?

Thanks

Jim
-1
jf4136 (2)

Define a dictionary with the two tables, using the TopSpeed driver for one
and the Basic (comma-delimited) driver for the other. Use the default
procedure template and assign each field and Insert the new record in the
ThisProcess.TakeRecord method, just after the parent call.

"Jim" <jf@vsnl.net> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I want to export data from a .TPS table to .dbf or .csv format. I
> can't afford to buy Topspeed ODBC driver, since it is a one time job.
> Anybody having any utility to export data?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jim

You can use TOPSCAN.EXE.
0
icn (4)
6/10/2004 6:22:32 AM
You can use TOPSCAN.EXE perhaps?
0
icn (4)
6/10/2004 8:05:46 AM
icn@nordnet.fr (icn) wrote in message news:<570ea15c.0406100005.52458938@posting.google.com>...
> You can use TOPSCAN.EXE perhaps?

Thanks. But where can I get TOPSCAN.EXE???

Jim
0
jf4136 (2)
6/12/2004 8:22:14 AM
Topscan.exe is in the package C55 and greater.
0
icn (4)
6/14/2004 9:23:03 AM
Thank you all,

I was able to download the TOPSCAN.EXE from this location
http://bluesoftware.tripod.com/mailinglist_deutsch_01.html
Thanks to Mr. Gustavo Pinsard (pinsard@hotmail.com) for his post in
this newsgroup on 2002-09-08

Jimmy

His post ------------
searching google.com for "topscan.exe" I found this link:

which contains this piece of text:

"
Bitte, laden Sie sich von unserer Webseite die Anwendung:  ts.zip
herunter
(die TOPSCAN Utility, die Ihnen einen problemlosen Export inkl. aller
Memo
Felder erlaubt oder auch die Abspeicherung der Datei: people.tps als
addrbook.tps
"

Well... I bet that the ts.zip file mentioned contains the Topscan
utility.

jf@vsnl.net (Jim) wrote in message news:<7405b4ee.0406120022.74ab07ff@posting.google.com>...
> icn@nordnet.fr (icn) wrote in message news:<570ea15c.0406100005.52458938@posting.google.com>...
> > You can use TOPSCAN.EXE perhaps?
>

> Thanks. But where can I get TOPSCAN.EXE???
>
> Jim
0
jf4136 (2)