Icon in queue browse

Hi again

I wondering myself whether no one achieved to set up a queue browse for
showing icons conditionally on it...

Ravage

0
ravage1 (72)

We've got plenty of queue browses with conditional icons...
So, what's the problem?

Ravage <ravage@bluewin.ch> schreef in berichtnieuws
3f0e8973$1@news.softvelocity.com...
> Hi again
>
> I wondering myself whether no one achieved to set up a queue browse for
> showing icons conditionally on it...
>
> Ravage

0
cdekraker (25)
7/11/2003 10:19:03 AM
Hi Kees,
with a ABC Template browse you can simply follow the instructions on the
action => Icons tab.
But what to do when you chosen control without control template?

thx
Ravage

"Kees de Kraker" <cdekraker@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> We've got plenty of queue browses with conditional icons...
> So, what's the problem?
>

> Ravage <ravage@bluewin.ch> schreef in berichtnieuws
> 3f0e8973$1@news.softvelocity.com...
> > Hi again
> >
> > I wondering myself whether no one achieved to set up a queue browse for
> > showing icons conditionally on it...
> >
> > Ravage

0
ravage1 (72)
7/11/2003 11:49:29 AM
See Prop:IconList in help, this gives you all the information you need

You just need to add another Long field in your queue and set Icon in
listbox formatter. Use Prop:Iconlist to add the icons to use.

?List{Prop:Iconlist,1}='~youricon.ico'
?List{Prop:Iconlist,2}='~another.ico'

Q queue
YourDisplayField String(20)
YourIcon Long
!additional fields go here
 End

Q.Yourdisplayfield='Testing'
q.YourIcon=1
Add(q)

Q.Yourdisplayfield='Testing'
q.YourIcon=2
Add(q)

"Ravage" <ravage@bluewin.ch> skrev i melding
> Hi Kees,
> with a ABC Template browse you can simply follow the instructions on the
> action => Icons tab.
> But what to do when you chosen control without control template?
>
> thx
> Ravage
>

> "Kees de Kraker" <cdekraker@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > We've got plenty of queue browses with conditional icons...
> > So, what's the problem?
> >

> > Ravage <ravage@bluewin.ch> schreef in berichtnieuws
> > 3f0e8973$1@news.softvelocity.com...
> > > Hi again
> > >
> > > I wondering myself whether no one achieved to set up a queue browse
for
> > > showing icons conditionally on it...
> > >
> > > Ravage

0
Bjarne
7/11/2003 12:15:12 PM
Clarionfoundry - navigate to Controls,List,Appearance,Add icons to a
handcoded listbox.