PHP

Hi
I bought the PHP templates  last winter and was trying to experiment
with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf
in the PHP manuals.
The official site does not have it any more.
Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at
spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk
If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work
as they should.

Thanks
Jesmond

Jesmond:

Some minutes ago I sent the file to your email

Francisco

jesmond.spiteri@visitmalta.com ha escrito: