Contour overlay

Hello guys !
Let me describe a problem. I have an image and I need to overlay the
image's contour. Here is an example of what I'm doing :
------
pro test

image=LoadData(12)
window, 0, xsize=500, ysize=500
TVIMAGE, image, pos=aspect(1.)
CONTOUR, image, /noerase, position= aspect(1.)

end
--------

But as a results I get shifted contor :( How to combine them exactly ?
VIMAGE, LoadData and ASPECT are from D.Fanning's library.
Could you help me ?
0
adelante (12)
9/12/2003 1:46:32 PM
comp.lang.idl-pvwave 12260 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

Smart writes:

> Let me describe a problem. I have an image and I need to overlay the
> image's contour. Here is an example of what I'm doing :
> ------
> pro test
>
> image=LoadData(12)
> window, 0, xsize=500, ysize=500
> TVIMAGE, image, pos=aspect(1.)
> CONTOUR, image, /noerase, position= aspect(1.)
>
> end
> --------
>
> But as a results I get shifted contor :( How to combine them exactly ?
> VIMAGE, LoadData and ASPECT are from D.Fanning's library.
> Could you help me ?

Ah, the ol' autoscaling axes problem! :-)

Set XSTYLE and YSTYLE keywords to 1 on your CONTOUR
command.

Cheers,

David

--