mpeg resolution in MS-Windows

I've seen other post on this ng, suggesting using mpeg_ecode to
improve mpeg resolution in IDL, but this isn't supported in MS
Windows... Are there other ways for improving the resolution.

Thanks,
Vijay
0
vpanjeti (1)
9/1/2003 7:49:13 PM
comp.lang.idl-pvwave 12260 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

Vijay,
mpeg_encode source code is available at
ftp://mm-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU/pub/mpeg/encode/. There is a precompiled
version for Windows NT. I remember using that for a while. I also remember
that I had trouble compiling the source code in a reasonable amount of time
(I think it did not like the gnu compiler), but the precompiled binaries
work just fine.

Haje

--
Dr. Haje Korth
Space Physics Group

"Vijay Panjeti" <vpanjeti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I've seen other post on this ng, suggesting using mpeg_ecode to
> improve mpeg resolution in IDL, but this isn't supported in MS
> Windows... Are there other ways for improving the resolution.
>
> Thanks,
> Vijay

0
haje.korth (195)