Driver and URL for OS/390 V2.1 and DB2 UDB 6.1 !!

Hi,

I am trying to connect to DB2 V6.1 which sits on OS/390 V2.1 thru Java using
JDBC I have installed the IBM development Kit. I am trying to access this
thru Windows environment.

When I try connecting  I get an Error Message 'Not Suitable Driver'.

It does connect properly when I connect locally to database i.e trying to
talk to the database thru Java program.

Could anyone give me the exact Driver and URL for this specifications
please??

Thanks,
Jagannath

0
Jagster
8/6/2003 9:49:08 AM
comp.lang.java.databases 3049 articles. 0 followers. samyaksulabh (16) is leader. Post Follow